Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

I have a geode dragon. If you want I can get another geode egg and trade it to you.

Edit: I have a geode egg that is about to hatch. I can trade you the hatchling so you don't have the same egg problem again.

Edit 2: censorkip.gif! My pillow dragon matured and it is another female? Is it just me or is it impossible to get both genders of a dragon sometimes?

Edit 3: The geode dragon has hatched and is adorable. If anyone wants it, they better make an offer now before I change my mind. And yes, it is this cute.

Edited by Narath

A sort of late happy birthday Narath!

A lot of things when I'm gone. My posts will probably be less frequent in a few days, because of the final.

Thank you!

Also, Onix, did you delete your post? I got an email notification saying you would adopt my geode dragon, but when I clicked on the link I could not see it.

Edit: forget about me saying trading him. I'll give him away for free. I found the dragon egg I wanted.

Edited by Narath

Hmm, it's been slow recently during the day. At least in my time-zone.

Edited by Shibadruid

Sorry, I feel like killing myself...

Please don't. It will be less fun without you around.

I know. It's the same for me.

Sorry, I feel like killing myself...

Wait, what?! Don't even think that. To be honest, I think this RP would lessen in quality if you did, and I swear that I am telling the truth. I think that you are one of the best RPers here, maybe even the very best. On top of that, you are a good friend.

Edited by Narath

I agree with you two. You shouldn't say that because of an egg, Dream. We all feel like that sometimes. And I'll breed any dragon off my scroll, so if anyone wants anything, just ask.

Same here.

Could you perhaps trade/give me (whichever you prefer) a Gilded Bloodscale/Black Tea/Cavern Lurker? I would love you forever if you could provide any of those.

Sure. They'll be on your way in a few days (but Cavern Lurkers can only be bred during Halloween).

Edited by Darklight

Really? Well then never mind about the Lurkers. Thanks for the others though! I'm really exited for them laugh.gif . If there is any dragon on my scroll you want just give me a holler. That goes for everyone.

Edit: I'm so bored! Where are all of the RPers?

Edited by Narath

Depends. If you injure another hatchling and cause drama in the cave, Eriadna might explode! xd.png But it could be an interesting plot twist (I mean a hatchling getting hurt, not Eriadna exploding).

Edited by Shibadruid

Hi I would like to join.. is that okay?

Username: HazeFade

Name: Benny

Species: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010...s/7/76/4KMp.png

Personality: He is loud and curious and likes messing with things he isn't suppose to but he has gotten pretty good at escaping from otherwise bad situations and generally he runs away but when the reason why he is there is because of something he believes in he will keep fighting until he wins or he breathes his last breath.

Crush/Mate?: No crush

Talents/ Abilities: He is really good at finding food like berries and such or sources of fresh water. Good at running away/ escaping.

Other: http://fav.me/d2wnwkn what he looks like right now.

Username: HazeFade

Name: Nesley ( Nex or Nez as her nickname )

Species: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011..._green_male.gif

Personality: She is reserved at first from strangers and usually accompanies Benny and she is very loyal but once she gets scared she freezes up, because of how often she actually gets scared she usually gets nipped by Benny to start flying and run away so she doesn't have much confidence in her abilities besides her speed.

Crush/Mate?: No crush

Talents/ Abilities: She can fly faster than others of her species around the same age.

Other: http://fav.me/d46s9ph what she looks like right now

The character apps look fine, but don't hold your breath. Moonbeam has been known to dissapear on us ... *looks around furtively*. ninja.gif

The tarrae dragon looks pretty darn cute, but I like the picture of the nebula the most. Oh, and they both sound like good characters too.

Edited by Narath

Hah that's okay I always have Plan B! ...

*Pulls out Pokemon DS game* I know for sure that I will actually finish this!~.. maybe.. hmm... I don't know... *stares down Kadabra* these things are like jerkfaces always freaking healing themselves....

Well anywho, thanks for the warning!And thank you! I'm glad You like the pictures, I was just on DA when I saw them then I came across this and I was like, " These are so cute how can I not show fellow dragon lovers?! xd.png "

Edited by HazeFade

To me it sounds like Sereza is a scientist studying two unkown species from afar. Also, nice new quote Shiba.

"And here we see the wild Tenebris, in its natural habitat, the savannah ... oh, censorkip.gif it's a lion, get in the car!"

Yep. I decided that Richard has so many awesome quotes that I need to cycle through some of my favorites.

I'll be careful not to upset Eriadna too much. Alla isn't the type to cause drama anyways.

Hmmmm. I think I have just the one for my next quote of the week.

Edit: When I read your safari thing, I thought of how Adam from mythbusters always does a David Ademburg thing like that to Jamie.

Edited by Narath

No spoilers! And, Darklight? Eriadna will live. It's just been a busy day for her trying to keep the peace and not getting hurt while doing so.

Edit: Yep. But Jamie gets his revenge, somehow.

Edited by Shibadruid

Wait a second. Seraza is bored, so she's trying to track Ferovan, who's also trying to find Estra. What is wrong with her?! Why is she always peeking in and watching 'private' moments?

Yeah I believe so!

... Who is Seraza?............ Sorry if I seem nosey..

Edited by HazeFade