Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

You have got to love the editing tool.

I'm not the only one that checks the RP every minute am I?

Nice to know that I'm not the only one who does that. biggrin.gif

No, it's not my writing. It's my Maths (not big surprise) and Science (big surprise) and Arabic (not big surprise). I actually have potential in Maths but I never practise and hating the subject doesn't help either. As for Science, I don't have a problem with it but I was too slow and missed out seven whole questions in Booklet B. Arabic? I get lazy to study that now and what I reap is what I sow.

Problem for all three is time management. I'm too careful and over-analyse each question according to my teachers.

Also thanks for the compliment! I always thought I was an amateur writer...

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I hate math too, but is my best subject, and I am pretty good at science as well. If you ever need help with those just ask. And that goes for everyone. And I meant the compliment on your writing. I love this RP because of how good everyone is.

Edited by Narath

Coolsers! Thanks! Now I have a free online Maths teacher. tongue.gif Lol. X3

Oh no, Velva, don't you DARE humiliate Sparkly! She's going to apologise in the morning! Just be patient! Great...

I guess you could ask me as well. I mean, I won't be as helpful as Narath just since he's, what, two years older than me? Well, that and finals are coming up, so I'm already stretched between studying and this RP. Guess which one takes priority xd.png .

Hey, the most important things in life come first right?

True, and stumbling upon this RP is the most important (and awesome, might I add) thing that's happened to me in a while.

I used to think that the forums were boring and so I never clicked on that button. Until one boring day, I decided to check it out for fun.

To think that I almost missed this because of my assumption. blink.gif

Rumors? Actually, no, there are too many dragons that would know who started it. And Malkan would just be ashamed.

If you want to humiliate someone pants them in font of a girl. I only know this because some guys were messing around and did that once. I am not the kind of person that does that.

You spent a while looking for that one didn't you Shiba?

Same with me Dream, except I went on the forums to start a new dragon, and succeeded!

Edit: agent is now went. Stupid auto correct and small keyboard combo.

Edited by Narath

It didn't take me too long, actually, Narath. If you know where to look, it's easy.

I just forgot about that one. There are too many Richard moments to remember. Richard for the win!

Ah, yes. Richard does like to be the comic relief.

'so yeah. I'm a bookend now. I was transferred out of the door department.'

Rumors? Actually, no, there are too many dragons that would know who started it. And Malkan would just be ashamed.

Oh my, you just reminded me of a hilarious rumor I almost started in 2nd grade.

Our desks were in a horseshoe row with a few in the middle. A boy who was my frenemy was one of the ones in the middle. I told the person next to me that he kissed his crayons and to pass it on. They passed it on until he heard someone and hilariously said "Hey!"

Oh, dear. In later grades that sort of 'telephone rumor' never works out. Unless you really want to humiliate someone. Then it's perfect.

Jasmines represent Sparkly and the moonflowers Tenebris. Daturas, to be specific. I had to do a little research on that one...so there are different types of moonflowers and Daturas are apparently poisonous. They're also called angel's trumpets. For some reason, Daturas remind me of Tenebris so I chose that one.

I can't believe I rambled on solely about moonflowers. blink.gif

And you guys were talking about rumours. *Epic facepalm*

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Perfect.

No! Bad Onix. My meanie side almost come out in RL.

I tried growing moon flowers once, and I was so excited until my dad moved the sprouting plants into direct sunlight during the summer... The sun scorched them to death.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

I believe my favorite moment for him will always be when he delivers the ultimate threat. For those of you who want to know what it is and have a great laugh, click here to see what may be my favorite page. Don't worry those of you who want to begin reading the series, it contains no spoilers.

That is a good analogy of the flowers. I would have never thought of that.

And don't you go pantsing boys in front of girls unless you want to be chased halfway across the country.

Edit: at this point Sereza would not count as a friend by Tenebris' terms because they have not spent that much time together.

Edited by Narath

True. The sparring match always seems to be postponed xd.png . We need to get around to that.

Indeed.

Alright, I should sleep now. It is almost 1 am. and I am not feeling exactly right because I may have overindulged on food for my birthday.

I was eating lunch...and I missed this again. Good night, Narath! At least now I know how to calculate what time it is over at your place now. :3

Alright...I'm going to do another massive post, then go to bed. I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow. It's ridiculous. And last night I only got 5 hours of sleep...which isn't too bad, and I'm starting to get used to less sleep...but I'm torn between trying to get the normal, recommended amount of sleep that will keep me healthy...or trying to change my body's sleep pattern until I just need less sleep, risking my health...*sigh*

Lol what a random rant. But it partially changed my mind. I might stay up. xd.png. Good ol addictions

I'M GOING TO SCREAM.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I DID THE STUPIDEST THING EVER!!! I had a male Hellfire Wyvern. I had a female Horse. I bred them together when I already had FOUR EGGS in my scroll. I think I got a Hellhorse egg. Guess what?! IT DISAPPEARED!!!!!!!!! UGH, what if I breed them together again and I don't get a Hellhorse?! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry, I feel like killing myself...

EDIT: And then I was stupid enough to breed my Green and Stone dragon together, got a Geode egg and lost it because I still had four eggs.

Stupid me.

Edited by Dream_Dragon