Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Well, unless it can proceed without the rumor, it will probably be something that fails spectacularly.

Oh Velva, you evil little girl. If Tenebris finds out, he will most likely never make nice with her.

Edited by Narath

I thought of a good song for this moment. Ahem.

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

The color of your skin don't matter to me,

As long as we can live in harmony

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Silly Narath smile.gif

Velva would never make friends after that.

Anyways, I have church in 4 hours so g'night!

Edited by Onixthebunny1

To be honest, I made Dream Dell go to Eriadna because she was the nearest to Dream Dell. I forgot that she was a peace-maker. xd.png

On a completely different topic, I just got my first black dragon egg! I was watching the abandoned pile when I saw it laugh.gif .

You wanted one? Why didn't you say so? I have a male and female of both the regulars and the alts, I could have given you one! You still need any for it to mate with?

Onix, you have not changed the part that says that Sparkly has sat down.

Edited by Narath

On a completely different topic, I just got my first black dragon egg! I was watching the abandoned pile when I saw it laugh.gif .

Congrats! I just caught my first CB Seasonal ^^ But I want to trade it for a couple Day 5 eggs

Narath, well, I didn't want to ask just yet. I thought it would be fitting for me to try to catch one on my own. However, it has only four and a half days left, and it starteed without any views, so I have a lot on my plate in terms of saving it. Thanks for the offer, though!

Edit: No, she is not. Too many fights doth make a dragoness cranky.

Edited by Shibadruid

Well, if it doesn't make it, just let me know and I'll give one to you. Also, something for you to note, I have good luck when it comes to getting the alts. First two black dragons were a male and a female alt.

For me it still says "where sparkly had sat."

Edited by Narath

Oh Velva, digging a deeper hole for herself. Hopefully she can get herself out before it becomes her grave of lies and sorrow.

I didn't say you couldn't, I just said it was a bad kitty for giggles. And it's more like three dragons.

Edit: Shiba, you are kinda creeping me out with Sereza.

Edited by Narath

Yeah, well, Seraza's still riding the high that came with the, and I quote 'awesome dreams' that she had. She likes to scare other dragons. Also, it's kind of ironic that during the entire day in my time zone, nothing happened, and now there's this chase. It had to happen at midnight (for me) when I have an event planned for the next day. I have to go to sleep, but I'll try to keep up.

Same here.

Heh. DD clinging to the tiger's back is like this but reversed. laugh.gif

Edited by Narath

Wow. Some of the things Seraza's saying are even scaring me. I had no idea that I could even write those things blink.gif .

Wow. Some of the things Seraza's saying are even scaring me. I had no idea that I could even write those things blink.gif .

Lol and you're not making it easy for Lance to keep up his selfless efforts XP he ate not too long ago, he'll make it for quite some time.

Well darn it. I was writing this epic post with Zeraiu, I'm giving it up now. but I'll share it here since I can't use it anymore.

~~~~

The blues of his skin helped Zeraiu blend into the forest back-drop as he lurked further back in the woods. Zeraiu waited until he was certain that Alla was being taken care of, before he began following the great orange beast. He was sorry that it had attacked Alla, but he felt bad for it never-the-less. He followed it's scent, and occasionally he saw drops of blood on a leaf or the ground. The creature traveled very fast, and it wandered very deep into the woods. He suddenly spotted it further ahead, and he watched as it climbed a large tree. Zeraiu gulped, he hoped this would work. "Hello, fearsome creature. My name is Zeraiu, and I have a request to make of you." He told it, hiding behind a bush.

"What is this? What are you bothering me about? What are you? It snarled at him. It's voice rang in his mind clearly, but he recognized it as a female of it's species.

Zeraiu bit his lip nervously as he continued.

"I am a dragon hatchling. And I came to talk to you about your run-in with one of my kind." He explained, and he sensed her to be listening, so he continued. "We have many fearsome hunters, though we are yet young. For your safety, I would ask that you move on to a new territory, and leave us alone." He said, his mental voice growing calmer and stronger.

"This is my territory. I fought for it, and I maintain it. I know it like I know my own strength. Who are you to ask me to leave? Show yourself." The tigress told Zeraiu. He closed his eyes tightly, trying to figure out a solution.

"I will, in a moment." Zeraiu told her. He felt her snort at him. He continued quietly. "By myself, I am no one. I have no power to ask you to leave. But I want you to understand that you have but a few options. If you stay here much longer, and especially if you hurt more of us, we will find a way to drive you out. We may even kill you. But you may choose to leave of your own accord, and if you do I promise to tell the others what you have done. Or if you promised not to hurt any more of my kind, we may let you keep your territory. But I am not sure that I could convince the others that you would keep your word."