Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

*Sigh*

I'll change my post with Ferovan. xd.png. I know, when he's on the ledge he'll see her leaving

"So...much...drama. We're drowning in it XP"

Lol, I'm just happy to have my normal, reasonable, Ferovan back. I really hated causing that bit of drama, but it was just how he was. Right now, I can't imagine anything phasing him. And now I'm eager for you to reply.

[second Edit, lol]

Oh, and I am going to try and get my drawings up here by tomorrow morning/afternoon. I don't know if I'll be that fast or not, but I feel that in order to be useful, we need them soon.

Edited by Katedj

I remember when I had the most posts in the role play....

Can someone please explain to me all the fights that have happened since I went to sleep?

I think Airean might be the only one not to have been in an argument.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Well, Dream Dell and Mifoki fought because Mifoki insulted Dream Dell's cloud and Dream Dell thought she was being ungrateful because Taffy had saved her life.

Tenebris and Ferovan fought because Ferovan roared at Sparkly for no reason because he was irritated and Tenebris demanded that he apologised until Sparkly herself stopped them from fighting.

Then, Sparkly and Velva the Hellhorse got into a fight because she caught a big hare with the help of others, Tenebris called her foolish, she snapped back, Sparkly defended Tenebris, Velva ignored Sparkly, and then you know what happened.

Well, at this rate, it would be lucky if the hatchlings could manage to stick together. Fortunately, we have a few peace-makers. xd.png

I woke up an hour and a half ago at 7:30. Why do I have to live far away from the school?

Airean smiled at Halith's fitting words.

What is this???

What's this,

What's this?

There's dragons everywhere.

What's this?

There's fire in my hair.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

I just want to make sure, all the dragons are hatchlings still right?

But I can have mine already have wings right?

Edited by MasterWeavile898

They can have wings if they are born with it. Otherwise at some point along the line you can have them start growing them.

They can have wings if they are born with it. Otherwise at some point along the line you can have them start growing them.

OK, thanks, I think that it would be best if Luminescent were to grow hers. I also just realized that Bloodscales cannot breed with Luminas. So, despite that being allowed in this, she is freed up for a mate when/if she is accepted.

user posted image

Look what I made smile.gif

Velva

user posted image

Sparkly Scaler

user posted image

SS looks so majestic and Velva looks so menacingly majestic.

Couldn't help doing this either xd.png

user posted image

Edited by Onixthebunny1

*Sigh*

I'll change my post with Ferovan. xd.png. I know, when he's on the ledge he'll see her leaving

"So...much...drama. We're drowning in it XP"

Lol, I'm just happy to have my normal, reasonable, Ferovan back. I really hated causing that bit of drama, but it was just how he was. Right now, I can't imagine anything phasing him. And now I'm eager for you to reply.

[second Edit, lol]

Oh, and I am going to try and get my drawings up here by tomorrow morning/afternoon. I don't know if I'll be that fast or not, but I feel that in order to be useful, we need them soon.

Oh, I was just gonna have Estra stick to the trees for cover. She doesn't intend on being spotted.

You know, I was just reviewing what happened to Velva, and Sparkly was totally unjustified in what she did. Poor Velva

Oliza-I had to change my post because I had Ferovan walk up to Estra while she was still huddled and sit next to her. He was quiet cause he didn't know what to say, but since you had her leave the cave, it was just more convenient to have him see her leave. He probably would have seen her, due to the timing

You know, I was just reviewing what happened to Velva, and Sparkly was totally unjustified in what she did. Poor Velva

Oliza-I had to change my post because I had Ferovan walk up to Estra while she was still huddled and sit next to her. He was quiet cause he didn't know what to say, but since you had her leave the cave, it was just more convenient to have him see her leave. He probably would have seen her, due to the timing

Oh lol okay. I had planned something else out, but I guess that works too. She's in like mission-objective mode though xd.png so she's being a little narrow minded.

What is this???

What's this,

What's this?

There's dragons everywhere.

What's this?

There's fire in my hair.

I don't know anymore.

There sure are a lot of fights. My two characters are also one of the few uninvolved ones.

And a late congrats Narath, on reaching 100 posts in the RP.

Honestly? I totally agree with you. But nobody can really control themselves when they're angry now, can they? Well, I can't, at least. X3

Honestly? I totally agree with you. But nobody can really control themselves when they're angry now, can they? Well, I can't, at least. X3

That's one of the best parts of an rp: you can completely disagree with your character, and that's fine!

The feeling when, after a long day of school and extracurriculars, no one has replied to either of your characters. This feels really slow.