Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Oh. I was just going by the amount of posts that appeared while I was gone, and the chat in the OOC thread.

I'm back for a while. Lunch break!

Edit: I have to go now, but will be back in a bit. Have to stop at a book store and then I'll be heading home.

Edit 2: I'm back! And guess what I got

Edit 3: I'm all alone aren't I?

Edited by Narath

Well, Narath, you're not quite alone. I just didn't see the edits since they don't appear from the DC Role Plays section.

Since your the only one around you want to help me eat my candy?

Umm, okay? The interwebs kind of makes it hard to do that.

*Reaches through screen with a coke gummy* want one?

Actually, I just ate. Thanks tongue.gif . I can lend you Richard's fork of truth, though.

I have his spork of condescension so I'm good to go when it comes to shoveling candy into my mouth, but thanks.

*Ninja'd* Actually, that has never made any sense to me. What does ninja'd mean, anyway? XP

LOL, ruined the Ninja Moment. xd.png

Ninja'd? It means to have someone post the same thing just before you ... like a ninja. This is the best example I can give:

(on a forum thread)

Person 1 (9:54 PM): so, how was your day?

Person 2 (right afterwards): so, how was your day?

Person 2 (9:55 PM): darn it, ninja'd.

Edit: Ninja'd xd.png

Edited by Shibadruid

I kinda like samurais more than ninjas. Is that a bad thing?

Edited by Narath

What about assassins? Ezio is always watching you ...

Oh no...time for us to head out of the house. Yeah, it's early morning for me. :3

Hmm, around 3:30 PM for me. I have to leave around 4:00, so I won't be able to post for an hour or two.

You like assassin's creed too? When I went to Italy for a school trip in spring break we drove past his villa on the way to Florence. Didn't get to stop there though mad.gif

Have a safe drive Dream Dragon! Have fun! *Waves*

Yeah, I've played all of the games except AC 1. I've gone to Italy too, but I was more focused on the Roman ruins, since I'm in Latin II for my language class.

I have just played II and Revelations. I'd have more if it was up to me. We went to Italy for art/design class, and visited Rome, Florence, and Venice. I took about 2700 pictures. You really know Latin? That explains how you know the meaning of Tenebris' name. All my dragons are named in Latin actually.

Edited by Narath

Oh, yeah. Efflorere. Derp. I don't know all, or even most, of the words in Latin. Latin II is essentially just grammar. So ... much ... grammar.

Edit: Well, I have to go for now. So no more posts/chatting for now.

Edited by Shibadruid

I used to learn french. Of all the languages we had to learn, it had to be french. Do you know how many french words there is for ONE in English sometimes? Way too censorkip.gif many, that's how much.

Edit: TTFN Ninja

Edited by Narath

When Velva starts the rumor, it's got to be kept from Eriadna and the other peace keepers fo' sho.

And she knows just the person that'll spread it.

Mwuahhahahahha shades.pngshades.png

Edited by Onixthebunny1