Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

I edited Luminescent's app, I think it better communicates what I meant by minor telepathy.

So people do not have to search for it, this is what it says now: Born with a minor skill for telepathy, she can only communicate with others that are telepathic, for now.

Edit: And thanks for all the answers about politics, I am getting a better grasp of what is going on.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Don't you hate it when you don't realize there is a new page?

I just click the 'see last reply' button and work my way back to the last post I recognize.

My favorite dragon on my scroll.

Let me just quote this from the main site.

Dragons don’t communicate with each other verbally, but they will growl to scare off predators and frighten prey. Young dragons will emit an extremely high-pitched squeal when they are frightened. To communicate, they use telepathy with each other and to speak to other creatures.

Well, you had better hope that Eriadna gets over this mood quickly, cause it won't end well if she manages to get back to the cave while she's still angry.

He's a little preoccupied at the moment.

I can see. Both Seraza and Eriadna have given up on Velva, at lest for the time being.

I was just refreshing the one page over and over again. Stupid me.

Lance just got told.

Dragons don’t communicate with each other verbally, but they will growl to scare off predators and frighten prey. Young dragons will emit an extremely high-pitched squeal when they are frightened. To communicate, they use telepathy with each other and to speak to other creatures.

However they are already communicating verbally, and they are still hatchlings, they would need to learn how to speak telepathically, without adults to teach them it would be hard and certain dragons would be better at it than others. What if a babies were born without any adults around? they would have to create a whole language. Certain dragons are showing an affinity for telepathy already, whilst others have not even tried.

I was just refreshing the one page over and over again. Stupid me.

Lance just got told.

Don't worry. He's got this.

What if a babies were born without any adults around? they would have to create a whole language. Certain dragons are showing an affinity for telepathy already, whilst others have not even tried.

It is true that they would create their own language, and at some point they might start coming up with their own terms, but for now, they have some sort of residual vocabulary. They just say words, sometimes having to understand the word after the fact.

That was my last post for the day. I have work and then other plans. So just have Lance take care of everything, and Oliza, you can use Gysentia. She loves adventures, and she won't be that bothered at being woken up. Especially if she had a special task

Edited by Katedj

Yes, Tenebris does still remember, and he's not very happy about being women up either.

Edit: woken up, not women up. Stupid auto correct.

Edited by Narath

It was supposed to be woken up but my censorkip.gif auto correct changed it.

And for the first time ever, I know where your avatar came from.

Edited by Narath

It is true that they would create their own language, and at some point they might start coming up with their own terms, but for now, they have some sort of residual vocabulary. They just say words, sometimes having to understand the word after the fact.

Which is a great idea and one of the main reasons I am looking forward to this RP.

Edit: Lol, and after recent events I think Velva and Luminescent would actually get along great.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

*sigh*. Not feeling too great right now. I'm probably going to be gone for an hour or so.

Bacon_Strips, Mifoki had already woken up.

Oh okay.

You guys still post way too much tongue.gif

I'm planning to make everyone think Velva got killed. The reason the hole is vacant is because a tiny mouse that was occupying it died earlier dragging it self out only to bleed to death, I didn't mention that earlier.

Anyone here need a vampire?

My first one just grew up, so if anyone needs one I can try to get it, though I am egg locked.

In related news, I tried to click a cb nebula and accidentaly clicked a sunset/rise egg. blink.gif

I have a male vampire. The first time I tried to bite an egg, my other dragons dejected it and got rid of it, and the second time the bite killed it. I do not have good luck when it comet to vamps.

I doubt I will have anymore luck than you, though my CB Lumina (I love bragging about it) disagrees. BTW did I mention I found it in the abandons?

Wait, how rare is the lumina? I just got one randomly from the cave, and didn't know if it was rare or not. From what you're saying, it sounds like I got really lucky tongue.gif .