Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Spork of truth? Blasphemy! Unless I'm forgetting a strip that talks about that ... Anyways, Richard's Fork of Truth (and his bear arms, and his pillaging shovel, and his kidney hat) is/are awesome.

That was kind of a horrible moment.

I don't think it was a spork of truth, but it was a spork of something. Give me a minute and I'll find it.

Edited by Narath

Aha! Found it! He has a knife of lies, and a spork of condescension.

For realsies, now, though. I have to go to bed. But this RP is so freaking awesome that I can't sleep! Goodnight, all.

Edited by Shibadruid

Yes, Shibadruid, I completely agree with you! *Hi-fives through the computer iPad screen* Edited by Dream_Dragon

*Hi Fi- wait a sec. *drops fork of truth*. *High Five*!

Oh. Right. Yeah. Sleep good. Good sleep. But I need to keep up with the RP! Eh, I can read through the text tommorow. *zonks out on the keyboard*.

I know what you guys mean. It's late here, but this story is totally worth it.

Keyboard? I thought you were using an iPod.

Edited by Narath

Wait a sec, it's just Me, Narath, Dream Dragon, and Onix, and three of us so far have mentioned the lateness. We should probably all go to sleep now ( or whatever you do when it's late. I don't judge). I mean, it's not nice to leave evryone else behind just because we can.

Yep. I'm tired. That last paragraph sounded like it came from someone else's mouth.

I moved to my laptop, seeing as I was posting too much tongue.gif . I originally just wanted to read, but we can all see how that turned out.

I'm sorry guys, but it looks like I'm going to be 'that guy' that momentarally stops the RP. I can't write right now, and I really need to get some sleep before I go through the whole night writing.

Dang, I hate time differences. It's only 2.50 PM for me. I spend most of the time staring at the iPad, waiting for replies that only come late at night or somewhere early in the morning. rolleyes.gif

Yeah...in my dreams. Gee, why are none of my friends interested in Dragon Cave? dry.gif I mean, my friends in my class.

EDIT: Well, at least I can watch Sonic song videos in YouTube. :3

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Same here dry.gif

It's almost 3:00 am here in like 3 minutes

Poor Velva, in the same situation as Ferovan.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

WUT. Okay, I think you guys better go off to bed now while I go off to YouTube. :3

I've never. Ever. Slept at 3.00 AM before. blink.gif Hey, the clock just said it's 3.00 PM here. X3

Edited by Dream_Dragon

*Sigh*

I'm so darn busy....I just spent from when I woke up this morning at work, school, studying, and more work. I caught up on one rp (probably only temporarily) only to fall behind here. Oh well. At least I don't have work tomorrow morning, so it a teensy reprieve. I can at least stay up tonight.

Anyway, but now to see what happened in the rp, cause I just read all of your chat comments about what was going on.

*Sigh*

I'm so darn busy....I just spent from when I woke up this morning at work, school, studying, and more work. I caught up on one rp (probably only temporarily) only to fall behind here. Oh well. At least I don't have work tomorrow morning, so it a teensy reprieve. I can at least stay up tonight.

Anyway, but now to see what happened in the rp, cause I just read all of your chat comments about what was going on.

Same here. I left for a while to play Minecraft since no one was on and come on to read this. I am so not looking forward to reading all your posts XP theres gonna be like 5 pages worth DX

Hmm? *Looks for Velva's form*

WHAT THE HECK, OH MY GOD, HOLY CRAP!!!

I'm so lucky that Sparkly feels like apologising later. biggrin.gif But wait a minute...

"She is very stubborn and hotheaded."

Seriously? *Groans* I just hope Velva can be graceful enough to forgive Sparkly.

I know, I'm talking to myself, there's nobody here. dry.gif

EDIT: Oh hey, there's you two. biggrin.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon