Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Well, that's the last of Seraza's speeches. I will never look at her the same way again *shudders* . What dark secrets lie within her mind? ninja.gif

Edited by Shibadruid

It sounds good, but I didn't think that dragons could normally communicate with animals. That is why I got one of Efflorere's powers to be able to talk to animals.

That little manipulator does freak me out a bit Shiba.

Edited by Narath

Well, I thought it would be interesting to see if she could scare others away without using violence. Seeing as Seraza doesn't have Tenebris' power, I had to try doing it the hard way.

Man, I didn't realize that it is almost 2:00am here. I'll try wrap things up soon, but I need go go to sleep myself soon as well.

Sure. You should go to sleep. I often sleep at midnight and I already have trouble waking up early...

Anyway, I'm going to take a bath. :3

It sounds good, but I didn't think that dragons could normally communicate with animals. That is why I got one of Efflorere's powers to be able to talk to animals.

I said earlier in the story, it does say on the DC thing for every dragon, they can talk to "Other creatures". So I was using that as a basis for what was going on.

As far as Efflorere goes, he could be able to make their sounds, so it could be verbal communication as well as telepathic

Ok.

There. That should to it. good night every... *colapses in exhaustion*

Edited by Narath

Night. I hope I wake up in time tomorrow to read the posts before going off to whatever my parents have planned.

Good luck Shiba. Good job with Seraza too, reasoning is always interesting

And I love Ferovan and Estra right now

Edited by Katedj

G'night to all the people who's on the other side of the world. :3 Have awesome dreams...unless you guys are too tired, then you probably won't have any dreams. X3

Good luck Shiba. Good job with Seraza too, reasoning is always interesting

And I love Ferovan and Estra right now

Lol i know! you're post broke my heart :') lmfao

All this drama is going to wear Ferovan out too. I think tomorrow might end up being a re-coup from all the drama day as we sleep...xd.png

Anyway, if you're going to sleep I hope you have a good night Oliza. Hopefully we can have Ferovan and Estra sleeping in their normal spots again soon

I'm back! Kinda. Going to have intermission of sleep between checking up on the RP to make sure I'm caught up.

I am liking Taffy quite a bit Dream Dragon.

It (did you say it was a she?) seems to be devil oping a personality of its own. I like the thought of a cloud character.

Could someone tell me why Velva spread the rumor about Sparkly? I'm a bit confused about that. And also the last three pages.

Edited by Darklight

Okay a lot has happened so here it goes:

When Velva hatched, she was hungry and decided to go hunt despite her young age. While hunting a rabbit, she found it too much to handle and required help from the other hatchlings. When the rabbit was finally killed, Tenebris criticized Velva, saying she was a fool for trying to hunt such a creature when having only just hatched moments before. Offended, Velva snapped at him which Sparkly Scaler took offense to. She demanded that Velva appoligize and when she refused, Sparkly Scaler attacked her with tree vines. When the fight was ended, Velva had a deep resentment for Sparkly and wanted to get revenge on her so Velva spread the rumor that Sparkly had defecated on herself and refused to wash off. She told this to Dream Dell, hoping that the rumor would spread like wildfire. Next, Dream Dell told Eriadna and since Eriadna was a known peace-keeper, she alerted Lance of what happened, and went to find Velva to confront her. Meanwhile, Dream Dell went to ask Sparkly if the rumor was true which got Tenebris pissed again and Sparkly's feelings hurt. Instead of pursuing Velva, the two returned to the cave to sleep. Once Dream Dell found out the rumor was false, she also went to confront Velva. Moments later, Lance also left the cave to confront Velva. As the three found Velva and began questioning her, she ran off into the forest with the intention to permanently run away. All three gave chase, but Eriadna and Dream Dell found themselves being attacked by a tiger while Lance found Velva hiding in a hole. Trying to talk to her, Sereza appeared (having heard about the rumor) and demanded for Lance to leave so that she could personally 'take care' of the troublemaker. Refusing for Velva to come to harm, he is now guarding the hole she resides in and gotten Sereza to leave. He then sends out a telepathic call for backup to help Eriadna and Dream Dell (who by this time has fallen unconcious during the fight with the tiger) fight the tiger. So far, Estra and Ferovan are the only two who have responded to the backup call.

This is all I've read so far since I went to sleep last night. Hope it helps lol

Edited by Wyvern_Oliza

Well, that fight was finished without Eriadna. And now she's angry. And tired.

(Damn, I didn't think of her escaping xd.png lol Eriadna is gonna be pissed all over again!)

She is determined to get away ninja.gif

Bacon_Strips, Mifoki had already woken up.

Well, you had better hope that Eriadna gets over this mood quickly, cause it won't end well if she manages to get back to the cave while she's still angry.