TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Love the new dragons! But, I've been trying to get them since yesterday with absolutely no succes sad.gif Its just an idea but, it could be good to limit them to 4 egss of the new breed, at least just for now because I don't think I'm the only one wanting to get them and not being able to.

EDIT: just got my first one biggrin.gif

Well, that would limit the play style of many of the "big catchers", and that is something that DC as a whole is against. Especially since these are not a holiday release, and people can get them forever... no.

I think there are lots of people willing to gift... just have to find them. tongue.gif

I love how these are turning out.

Yeah new dragons!!!!!!!!! I caught 4 thank you sprinters they look wonderful! !!!! laugh.gifbiggrin.gifrolleyes.gifwub.gif

I used to never like hunting in the biomes, but for some reason this new release has made me enjoy it. It's exhilarating now- I may go hunt for commons more often!

I like the moth concept. wink.gif

Alright, after long periods of waiting, I have managed to catch my 4th. I would like more, but am currently egg locked. dry.gif At least I will have 2m and 2f of each which was my biggest concern. tongue.gif I would eventually like to try and grab more depending on how my lineage project idea works out with the 4 I have now. biggrin.gif

I want them to hurry and grow up already.. biggrin.gif

I managed to catch 2 twelve hours ago and another 2 a little while ago.

I also caught my very first CB Silver, as well as 2 CB Blacks for a friend, and a couple of CB Golden Wyverns, one that I traded and 1 to gift when it is off cooldown.

This was bad timing for me, as I was hunting for CB winters for a friend's lineage project, and I scroll-locked myself with them for the first 1 1/2 days of the drop.

Anyway, I like the hatchlings, and I can't wait to see the adults.

Hmm, liek everybody else, I'm eagerly awaiting to see the adults.

Has anyone determined a rough estimate of the rarity of these guys? They seems to still be dropping in considerate amounts at the drops, so....? My guess is that they'll end up with a rarity similar to the Tri-Horns, but I could be wrong.

I just missed them again! Blagh! I seriously hope I can get a second egg by today XP *crosses fingers*

The hachies remind me of greek pottery artwork

My first speckle throated egg finally hatched.

Wow, I finally managed to get one! And I also seem to have clicked a Pillow in the process as well. Huh.

Caught two more, so I'm done for now until I see what the adults look like.

oh man im so sad i accidentally misclicked a dorsal and a horse because i thought the new eggs would appear in the jungle ): ): ): )': )': *cries*

alot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.png

I want my cuties to hatch, already. Didn't have any Reds available, so I couldn't incubate. I really need to get more of those. dry.gif

Yay, two of mine hatched, and two more are soon to follow. biggrin.gif Now I can go haunt the AP and cave again.

I want my cuties to hatch, already. Didn't have any Reds available, so I couldn't incubate. I really need to get more of those. dry.gif

I currently have about 38 reds and yet still only had one available to incubate a new eggie! I was very unprepared for this release!

oh man im so sad i accidentally misclicked a dorsal and a horse because i thought the new eggs would appear in the jungle ): ): ): )': )': *cries*

alot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.pngalot.png

and then i got mad at the dorsal... so i used bite ;D but then it didn't repulse! now i have a vampire on my scroll +-+ now I'M repulsed ]:> ew

Been at it for two days with no luck!

Kinda giving up hope to find one CB.. They are so lovely *sighs wistfully*

Wow! The number of players in the Alpine Biome is lower than usual! I think we can get higher chances of getting the eggs!