TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

My laptop is too slow atm to catch n e of the new ones, but managed to grab some CB blacks, whites ect which I needed for lineage projects - so im happy LOL

It's actually possible to catch an egg at the five minute drops ohmy.gif

Caught a CB Black at 5:40, a new egg at 5:50 and one more at the full hour.

I have caught seven of the Speckles by now, I guess I will keep six for the time being and gift the seventh.

Yay, I wonder what they look like as adults. ^^

I geuss Im grateful to have three for now..the Alpine only drops them(at least on my internet connection) for maybe 1 oe 2 minutes at top of the hour...if I hadnt locked myself last PM,I could have caught more....but Im not going to ne greedy...somehave none...I think I WILL manage to get more when Alpine is less swamped/more eggs!

(last drop I misclicked on a Winter egg & missed the 2 new ones rolleyes.gif )

Rockin' On

I think I'll put one in trades now. I have more than enough.

HORRAY!! just caught one of my OWN thats not through trade or gifted! tongue.gif now i have two pairs, i'm gonna leave the rest to everyone else and let them have a chance *~*

I just missclicked a gold. Best. missclick. ever.

That makes me ever so jealous... ;__; My misclick on the Gold turned into "You are over burdened." *looks at her cave blocker*

CONGRATS! biggrin.gif I'm actually not that jealous. <3

Enjoy it!

You missclicked a Golden Wyvern, not a Gold. xd.png Still a nice catch though.

Anyway, 1 day till adults. smile.gif yay!

EDIT cuz I can't spell.

Edited by earthgirl

Oh Lawd, 5 days till we see the adults! >_< Why was I expecting that time to be a whole lot less? It seems like time stops when we're waiting for TJ's babies to become adults! lol

I've started gifting the eggs now, and went to snag another, and misclicked a Royal Blue. Ah well, I'll try again later. It seems these are easier to catch now.

That makes me ever so jealous... ;__; My misclick on the Gold turned into "You are over burdened." *looks at her cave blocker*

That made me lol. I had this vision for a second of the look on your face, staring down at that cave blocker... xd.png It does suck to miss a Gold.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Oh Lawd, 5 days till we see the adults! >_< Why was I expecting that time to be a whole lot less? It seems like time stops when we're waiting for TJ's babies to become adults! lol

I've started gifting the eggs now, and went to snag another, and misclicked a Royal Blue. Ah well, I'll try again later. It seems these are easier to catch now.

That made me lol. I had this vision for a second of the look on your face, staring down at that cave blocker... xd.png It does suck to miss a Gold.

They mature at 4 days tongue.gif If they went the whole 5 day span it would be dead tongue.gif

I know right!

They mature at 4 days  If they went the whole 5 day span it would be dead 

I know, but seeing that '5 days' there just made it seem like forever, where as 4 days 23 hours doesn't seem nearly so. lol

I stared at it first like this: :| and then I went: D: ... And then it turned into D8<. Then it hatched... 2 minutes later. I was quite entertained about the whole thing.

But my speckled is at four days, and it's just -hovering- there... And it needs more views... Time to spam the fan sites! biggrin.gif

This is getting ridiculous. I can't get any egg because they're all gone. I don't have a SINGLE dragon, not me or my friend. This is really trying my patience since I have more things to do this.

Try turning off images + JavaScript and control (Windows) or command (Mac) clicking to open eggs in new tabs.

Edited by PieMaster

how? Anyway it's not slowness, but it's just everytime I try to click one I see, boom it's gone.

I wish people wouldn't boast about it though. It's not nice to brag about how many you get when some people like myself don't even got one. I can't get to most of the drops because of school.

how? Anyway it's not slowness, but it's just everytime I try to click one I see, boom it's gone.

I wish people wouldn't boast about it though. It's not nice to brag about how many you get when some people like myself don't even got one. I can't get to most of the drops because of school.

Try going for the hourly drops - those are significantly longer.

People aren't bragging, they're just excited.

If people are getting them before you, it is being slow. It depends on the browser for how to turn off images and JavaScript.

This is getting ridiculous. I can't get any egg because they're all gone. I don't have a SINGLE dragon, not me or my friend. This is really trying my patience since I have more things to do this.

Have you tried during the 5 minute drops? What I found helpful is using the 5 minute drops; if I missed them (which I always did), I hit the back button and put my cursor over one of the eggs already gone. See it as a placeholder for where to hover. I count down the seconds and refesh only a few times a fraction of a second before the 5 minute drop. refreshing too much will only cause lag. Hope this helps.

Also I'm starting to remember what the adults looked like, or at least one of them.

I have a new hatchie!! I also bred all my Blusangs - got Blusang eggs and sent them to the AP. Nice little 2gens bred with Trihorns.

Can't wait to see the adults!