TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Try turning off images + JavaScript and control (Windows) or command (Mac) clicking to open eggs in new tabs.

I tried turning off images but ended up not having anything to click on. (I'm using Chrome on a Mac.)

There should be a link above the egg descriptions that says "Egg".

There should be a link above the egg descriptions that says "Egg".

That link is apparently not there anymore. Images have to be left on now. Your best chance is to have your cursor parked in the spot where an egg will appear, and have the description of the egg firmly in mind.

I really like the color of these eggs, and am very hopeful of liking the adults just as much.

Well my first speckle should be hatching in a few hours biggrin.gif

I almost grabbed one... sad.gif Well, I guess I'll never grab one, considering how empty the Alpine cave is and my horrible luck.

That link is apparently not there anymore. Images have to be left on now. Your best chance is to have your cursor parked in the spot where an egg will appear, and have the description of the egg firmly in mind.

The egg link still shows up for me when images are turned off, Several of the Biomes have been emptying out, with no eggs available, so maybe you are seeing it when it's just between drops?

The egg link still shows up for me when images are turned off, Several of the Biomes have been emptying out, with no eggs available, so maybe you are seeing it when it's just between drops?

Nope, I see the descriptions but no eggs. I think we're using different browsers/operating systems? Or different versions.

Sweet I thought it would be a few hours but my first baby hatched now smile.gif

Nope, I see the descriptions but no eggs. I think we're using different browsers/operating systems? Or different versions.

Firefox, latest update, 19.0.1, on Windows 8

This is getting ridiculous. I can't get any egg because they're all gone. I don't have a SINGLE dragon, not me or my friend. This is really trying my patience since I have more things to do this.

How long have you hunted? It takes a lot of patience for this release I agree

I hatched my first one and thought well lets see if I can catch another so I clicked and got stuck with the wrong egg.. lucky its a breed I collect everyday so I dont mind keeping it biggrin.gif

I get about a egg a day, so after a week I gotten my full and only have one space left now biggrin.gif . Maybe I'll try for the impossible metal tongue.gif

Whew, finally have spaces open on my scroll to try and fill them with the new-release eggs and its a challenge! I have 4 already, but I always get 4 CB females and 4 CB males of each species. I'll keep trying, it's not a huge deal now that I at least have 4.

EDIT: Managed to snag another one in a 5 minute drop. <3

Edited by Taintedtamer

I have four and I'm locked, but if they're still dropping when I have space I may consider getting more. I have no Influences available, so I want to have collateral in case I end up with 3 of one gender! ohmy.gif

user posted image

Meme courtesy of PieMaster tongue.gif

Edited by SnowSherry

user posted image

By which I mean Speckle-Throated Dragons tongue.gif

EDIT: Onoez, ninja'd D: I made the meme and posted it in the IRC before posting. I guess Snow was there tongue.gif

Edited by PieMaster

Finds someone to glomp.

*sneakily leaves an egg on their doorstep*

Enjoy smile.gif

Wonder if i misclick a metal this round, my last spot, trying to avoid the new eggie is harder then clicking it tongue.gif

Wonder if i misclick a metal this round, my last spot, trying to avoid the new eggie is harder then clicking it tongue.gif

I was in this situation yesterday. Had all the new ones I needed and wanted to try for a metal. Ended up locking myself with a misclicked new egg xd.png