TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Caught two of these lovelies earlier, cant wait to see them as adults

i love your signature so much omg. that platypus egg.

btw got another speckle throat through trade.. i hope they dont become too rare >:

Edited by wtf

i love your signature so much omg. that platypus egg.

@wtf, you wandering-horseman stay on task. ):

:b

sorry rubyshoes.

Anyways, cant wait till TJs hatchlings grow up. im sure the adults will the gorgeous.

Edited by suskekun222

Please take chat/off topic posts to PM, IRC or the CPA thread.

-removed, please take roleplaying to the roleplaying area of the forum- Edited by rubyshoes

Love the new dragons! But, I've been trying to get them since yesterday with absolutely no succes sad.gif Its just an idea but, it could be good to limit them to 4 egss of the new breed, at least just for now because I don't think I'm the only one wanting to get them and not being able to.

EDIT: just got my first one biggrin.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser

-spam comment removed-

(On topic I wish these things would grow up already!)

Edited by rubyshoes

-spam comment removed-

On-topic so I don't get warned: I think I remember these dragons from the completed list. I can't say for sure whether I liked them or not.

Edited by rubyshoes

If the majority and the main point of your post is off topic then don't post it. It is spam

These dragons are so cute! I hope I like the Adults.

I caught my last one needed for my scroll goals today, so now I just have to sit back and watch these pretties grow up. smile.gif

Royal Blues seem to like me! I locked myself yesterday with a misclick, abandoned the egg earlier today, and lo and behold I misclick (and lock myself!) on another Royal Blue when hunting for more Speckle-Throated eggs. xd.png Looks like I'll be keeping the little one and sticking with my two influenced new eggs.

They're pretty copper-looking. Did you know that copper was in the same elemental family as silver and gold? It's true! That's why have similar physical qualities. Sooo I'm hoping that this is like a more common metal dragon.

I love the color xd.png

I was wondering if these were the new metals? saw these on the *to be completed* list but forgot what the adult looked like D: //sigh

hope tj's grows up soon!

I don't see where people are getting the metallic vibe from. The tail looks like it could be made out of some earthy substance, and the egg is 'shiny', but I'm not really seeing anything tied to metals. Am I missing something? =P

I don't see where people are getting the metallic vibe from. The tail looks like it could be made out of some earthy substance, and the egg is 'shiny', but I'm not really seeing anything tied to metals. Am I missing something? =P

I think it's mostly because metals and other rares have been so common of late... and also that people just want another metal, maybe? Lol, I don't really know, though.

They're pretty copper-looking. Did you know that copper was in the same elemental family as silver and gold? It's true! That's why have similar physical qualities. Sooo I'm hoping that this is like a more common metal dragon.

I love the color xd.png

Maybe a rose-gold? That's a gold that is blended with copper, giving it a very slight pink tinge. I'm not sure they look that metallic, but I do love the egg and the hatchlings. <3

Looks like my possible trades fell through, but I managed to pick up two more, giving me a total of three so far. Miss-clicked a Winter, too. lol

I think it's the egg and the body color. I believe someone mentioned it earlier in the thread and the concept stuck.

In other news, I have one more egg to catch and then I believe I am done hunting. Two of my eggs hatch in a few hours, so I'll be able to see what the ungendered hatchie looks like on my scroll.

Nope xP I don't think they look metallic at all either. I remember them from the completed list and stalked them when Cheshire made them. I think they were supposed to be commons or uncommon. I forgot it was awhile ago.

I wish she wouldn't have disappeared though. She was one heck of a spriter. Had a lot of concepts I totally adored sad.gif Some of them never got completed and got deleted when the suggestion board got updated and changed. But I liked them then and I really can't wait to try and pick up more of the little darlings :3

Edited by Reidragon

Someone a long ways back noted that the hatchies seem to have antennae on their heads. Looking at those and the fuzzy looking heads, I think I agree with them that these may look a little moth-like as adults...not sure, I'm just excited to see what happens.

Only thing "metallic" about them might be the egg look and description. I'm getting a butterfly(the anntenae) or mothish vibe personally.(up close the attenae could be feathered to, hard to tell when that small).

edit: ninja.gif 'd (may have been me who mentioned it xd.png )

Edited by Erithan

Only thing "metallic" about them might be the egg look and description. I'm getting a butterfly(the anntenae) or mothish vibe personally.(up close the attenae could be feathered to, hard to tell when that small).

edit: ninja.gif 'd (may have been me who mentioned it xd.png )

Gah I want to say something but it would probably be too spoilerish xd.png Lets just say you guys are kinda on the right track. If I remember right I liked the male sprite much better then the femmi.

Gah I want to say something but it would probably be too spoilerish xd.png Lets just say you guys are kinda on the right track. If I remember right I liked the male sprite much better then the femmi.

Can't wait to see them! biggrin.gif It sounds like it'll be a very unique dragon.