TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Where are the CB metals being dropped? I thought someone said in the desert, but I just wanted to make sure.

Where are the CB metals being dropped? I thought someone said in the desert, but I just wanted to make sure.

I saw a couple going away through my fingers at the Alpine and Desert smile.gif

Didnt actually catch any but definetely saw them^^

@ Wyvern_Oliza: This thread is discussing all of the CB Metals, and where to find them:

CB Metals everywhere!

P.S. It's better to edit your original post, than to double post wink.gif

Edited by CDM

@ Wyvern_Oliza: This thread is discussing all of the CB Metals, and where to find them:

CB Metals everywhere!

P.S. It's better to edit your original post, than to double post wink.gif

Okay. Thank you for the advice smile.gif (lol can you tell I'm a noob?)

Okay. Thank you for the advice smile.gif (lol can you tell I'm a noob?)

You're quite welcome, and don't worry, we were all noobs once laugh.gif

Ugh, why do the hatchies take so long to become adults, lol. Trying to be patient, but I want to see if I need to collect more than 3 CB pairs!

arrgh pygmy misclick! lol

Same here. Except my misclick was a Harvest Dragon XP Now I can't get anymore eggs for another 5 hours...although I am tempted to abandon my Royal Blue egg dry.gif (another misclick from last night)

how did the name get released before Tj's grow up?

It must have been TJ's decision. First time it's ever happened, I'm pretty sure. Their name was already the title of the News thread, as soon as he posted this thread.

edit: ninja.gif'd by Siliconrose tongue.gif

Edited by CDM

Just got my 7th. smile.gif

Yey!

*result of doing nothing but catching for 2 days*

It must have been TJ's decision.  First time it's ever happened, I'm pretty sure.  Their name was already the title of the News thread, as soon as he posted this thread.

He did the same thing with the Turpentines too. smile.gif

He did the same thing with the Turpentines too. smile.gif

*checks through News threads* So he did! Good eye, Tikigurl.

Okay, so I haven't caught any of the new eggs, BUT . . . I FINALLY got my CB GOLDEN WYVERN!! I have been trying for AGES.

I'm so excited!! The new eggs will just be a bonus, if I manage to catch any. biggrin.gif

Hate to say it but I wish there was a limit on how many a person can snag when they are first released. Some people already have six and I have none.

I like the color of speckle-throated,it's a bit shiny.

BTW,wiki said that it's a rumor that it's another metallic dragon, any clue where the rumor came from?

Hate to say it but I wish there was a limit on how many a person can snag when they are first released. Some people already have six and I have none.

You'll never get enough for a pretty dragon.I don't think it's rare.Even you can't get it now,you can get it sometime later.

Edited by Mercury

I may have to break my rule about freezing hatches; They're SO CUTE! xd.png

agreed, I barely have any frozen hatchlings, but I really might do these in the future

There is. Your egg limits.

There are hundreds of people grabbing these eggs. But the max someone can get is 7. Then they are out of the hunting game for a few days.

They are still dropping at the 5 min marks, which I think is a good sign, a lot less people on the page as well. I don't think these guys are going to be like blusangs.

I think most of the people with 6 or 7 either were up right at the release, or traded around.

I do understand though, a limit wouldn't be terrible, or if anything just some early warning perhaps.

I know I had eggs I couldn't drop(well wouldn't heh) and could only get two initially. 4 total later on, gifted two, trying to get a second pair as either backup for somone else or to keep.(locked by pygmy though hehe)

edit:@Mercury I suspect it was a speculation earlier in the thread due to the egg description and it's general "shiny" look. Though somone please correct me if I'm wrong!

Edited by Erithan

Whooo! That five minute drop was fun. *licks her eggs* <3

Those hatchings are to die for.

Any idea how long these will be dropping for until the Alpine goes back to normal?

I'm simply in love with these <3 The color is lovely and those hatchies are adorable. I've got all I'm going to get from the initial release methinks, time to wait for them to hatch :3~

@Sandface: These are a permanent addition to the cave. How long it will take the ratios to balance, nobody knows yet.

Just keep trying. I'm sure you'll catch one if you do.

I just can't wait for them to grow up! I want to see the adult! But I don't think these are metallic. They would be named differently I think.

I dong know what to breed with these beauties! Pillows?