TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

I've got 4 of the new eggs now. I'm going to wait to see what the adults look like to decide if I want to get more or not.

I've got 4 of the new eggs now.  I'm going to wait to see what the adults look like to decide if I want to get more or not.

I'm doing the same, lol. Although I might try to catch at least two more, tomorrow, for my birthday.

Edited by CDM

Not even adults, yet Im already thinking of mates.

Torn between Bright-Breasted Wyverns *keeping with the spotted throat* or Lumina

Though if they are Feather-Winged, I may go with Moonstone

And don't recall if I've said it already or not but thank you to the Spriter of these little beauties!

Edited by ShorahNagi

TJ rushes the eggies hatching....I wish he'd rush them growing up. Wanna see the adults!! smile.gif

And don't recall if I've said it already or not but thank you to the Spriter of these little beauties!

I wish the Spriter was still on here, I really want to thank them personally. These are adorable dragons. rolleyes.gif

I'm just happy that I got 2 pairs, I just need to hope my Female Pink cool down wears off soon! I just can't believe if all of them gender male.

Personally got 4, decided to go metallic hunting caught one gold(first CB gold!) missed the few silvers I saw though ><

giving away 2 eggs to a friend so they have a pair, hoping to catch another two later tonight.

Edited by Erithan

The hatchlings look beautiful in my opinion! I think I'm going to start hoarding them smile.gif

The hatchlings look beautiful in my opinion! I think I'm going to start hoarding them smile.gif

Agreed! If the adults won' t please my eyes, at least the hatchies are totally sweet and worth hoarding rolleyes.gif <3

I just have to put out a HUUUUUUGE shout out to agilkees and aqua17 for gifting me with one of the new eggs. That means I have TWO! THANKS SO MUCH!

I am locked with two misclick winters and two Speckle throated dragons. Woo. dry.gif

The winters are free once CD is over.

Edited by animals4501

Very pretty! No idea how people click em up so fast though. I click as soon as I refresh and still miss em. xd.png Ah well, next hour!

I need to get my hands on a second one! Hopefully I can have a pair that can breed.

I'm just happy that I got 2 pairs, I just need to hope my Female Pink cool down wears off soon! I just can't believe if all of them gender male.

Yeah, I hate when you have to make the gamble and get all the same gender *this happened to me recently with Luminas - I needed males, lacked influence, and got 4 females!*

Yeah, I hate when you have to make the gamble and get all the same gender *this happened to me recently with Luminas - I needed males, lacked influence, and got 4 females!*

I'm really praying that doesn't happen to me. I'm being forced to gamble and hope! ohmy.gif

Edited by Dimar

Very pretty! No idea how people click em up so fast though. I click as soon as I refresh and still miss em. xd.png Ah well, next hour!

Scroll click is the secret.

Don't go back to look if you were able to catch one, just scroll click it and move onto the next one. Once they're done dropping, go check if you were lucky enough to get one smile.gif

~Charm

Woo! The 5:00pm EST Hour Hunt Just Started And I Caught My 3rd Speckle-Throat In A Snap! laugh.gif

Have five of them now, way easier to catch today than yesterday, though I already got three then. I can't wait to see the adults!