TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Nooo...missed the hour drop. Again.

Finally got an egg through a trade! So pretty smile.gif. I love how detailed the egg sprite is.

EDIT: Me? Spell properly? No...

Edited by Horse2000

Finally got an egg through a trade! So pretty smile.gif. I love how detailed the egg sprite is.

I loved that! it's so cool! Do you think it's a new metalic? I don't think so. blink.gif

I was SOOOOOO happy when I saw that there was a new dragon out! Now to get my hands on one. Not an easy task since they just came out and everybody's on a mad dash to get one dry.gif . Oh. well, I'll get it eventually. smile.gif

Starting to look like I wont be able to snag any. Kinda silly when I look and see people who have gotten five. v_v;

Oh well. They'll be around for a while, so I should catch some at some point.

I got a second through trading smile.gif I hope they gender properly as a pair! I'm excited!

Good luck to everyone! I hope you all get to catch!

:sigh: Still not a single egg. It doesn't help that there are at least 50 people on the Alpine at all times and I'm not the quickest clicker on a laptop sad.gif I need to feel the rush of getting a egg when everyone else is vying for one.

Edited by JapanRocks

I was able to catch one .. !

I accidently caught a royal blue and an electric dragon and 2 winter seasonals. wink.gif

Will have to throw a seasonal and the royal blue to the ap later once they are off cooldown. Hopefully ill be able to get another new dragon.

I think I'll stop collecting and let others have a try. o3o

I have like, five now.

Looks like this'll be another release where I fail.

// still doesn't have a CB Tri-Horn or Blusang from the last releases orz

Starting to look like I wont be able to snag any. Kinda silly when I look and see people who have gotten five. v_v;

Oh well. They'll be around for a while, so I should catch some at some point.

Check your messages smile.gif

Accidentally locked myself with six of these, I was planning on saving a spot to take advantage of the feeding frenzy and grab some rares behind everyone else's back.

Of course there's a new release the day before I get out of the shelter. unu I think it's too late for me to be able to get 5 of them (I mis-clicked a sunrise) but I can at least try to get 2. Does anyone know how rare these are?

Think I need to train myself to click faster! Ah well, I'll probably get one soon enough. Can't wait to see the adults!

Of course there's a new release the day before I get out of the shelter. unu I think it's too late for me to be able to get 5 of them (I mis-clicked a sunrise) but I can at least try to get 2. Does anyone know how rare these are?

We don't know how rare these are yet. smile.gif

Still trying ...

With my not so fast internet connection, I'm afraid I won't get any this day laugh.gif

Accidentally locked myself with six of these, I was planning on saving a spot to take advantage of the feeding frenzy and grab some rares behind everyone else's back.

That's what I was going to do, but I clicked and got two more!!! giving me a total of four!! Wow! First time ever I've had so many of a new release so soon... laugh.gif

Sigh, egglocked for a day or so... sad.gif

I love these egg they are so pretty! I wish we could freeze an egg to lol

Still trying ...

With my not so fast internet connection, I'm afraid I won't get any this day  laugh.gif

Same here!

I have a slow connection and a tablet that takes forever to refresh the page, which makes it hard to catch anything, but with something that drops like this release has been dropping with over 100 people in the same biome, I don't stand a chance. sad.gif

Looks like these speckle-throats are going to be about as hard for me to catch as a CB metal. It's mission impossible! xd.png

Edited by X3Kaylax3

Same here!

I have a slow connection and a tablet that takes forever to refresh the page, which makes it hard to catch anything, but with something that drops like this release has been dropping with over 100 people in the same biome, I don't stand a chance. sad.gif

Looks like these speckle-throats are going to be about as hard for me to catch as a CB metal. It's mission impossible! xd.png

To this day, I still haven't caught a single CB metal lol.

I doubt I ever will tongue.gif

Managed to snag these fast, though. I prefer their eggs to the metallic eggs anywho tongue.gif

~Charm

....I was super behind on this drop...! ;___;

Hm. I suppose I'll be up all night attempting to grab one before they quit dropping in semi-masses. Heh. Oh welp~

I managed to snag one of these guys yesterday, but since then, no such luck. I did accidentally click a CB Royal Blue, though. Maybe I can trade that for something good ^^