TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Wow! The number of players in the Alpine Biome is lower than usual! I think we can get higher chances of getting the eggs!

It has steadily been going down. And when alpine empties, half of them go to the desert or forest because they are hunting metals, not the new eggs. So it's fewer hunters than you think if you watch the biomes. They go from 9 to 30-40 once alpine empties xd.png

I am stealing an idea from arlymaye and the departure board. I don't have the time atm to make a proper gif like the nice little grabber badges. But perhaps someone will see this and volunteer. I'd rather people not use this one because it's not my original art so I don't have permission to redistribute it. Only to use it for myself.

The idea is, you put a random egg, randomly in a one-way teleport and attach it to whatever gift image in your sig. If someone clicks at the right time, they get an eggy :3

That's a fun game!

There were so many beautiful eggs that passed! I saw an Ice, Silver and GOLD egg! I wish I misclicked those! xd.png

Got my second egg now! biggrin.gif

There are more people at the Volcano biome than I remember. I wonder if that has anything to do with the speckle-throated madness.

Darn it! Eggies were gone in 2 minutes in the Alpine biome. I totally missed this release because I had to work....sad.gif

I hope that I can grab 2 of these and I wish I could get just one Shimmerscale...

ohmy.gif One of My little darling hatch! So cute, I could have swore, I saw the adult to these before... dry.gif can't rememeber. Now i need to think of a fitting them for them soon laugh.gif

Now if only I can get a CB gold tongue.gif

Edited by Lysian

got a few more hours to go before I get my egg lock released... sigh... sad.gif

I had 4 more speckles hatch and was lucky enough to catch a couple of more at the hourly drop (I had no luck at all on the 5 minute drops).

5 of mine hatched and I caught one more C: can't wait to see the adults.

Well, mine hatched. The little darlings that they are, now I realize my folly in not influencing. I have no idea how I forgot but I have, I hope to the scales on the hatchlings head that I dont get all of one breed. D= That would be disastrous. In anycase, I agree with you Maggie, I also need more Reds.

No I keep on misclicking sad.gif I am now egglocked T_T

"Don't click the egg - it's not a new release!!!!"

*Clicks*...

everyone's speckles are hatching *^*

i dont have anymore incubates until 9 days later.. better save them for emergencies from now on.

Funny. A couple days ago I was thinking there might be a new release soon. I wasn't wrong. Got myself locked with these little beauties. I love the hatchling sprites, can not wait to see them fully grown.

*starts to pray to the Dragon Cave egg goddess* please let me be lucky to have a chance to get one of your new gifts, please! I would appreciate it so very much!

*sighs* so hard to get them.....I would love to have at least two, if that isn't considered too greedy.

Shucks! I've seen another CB silver passed by! ; n ;

Although I haven't gotten the releases in this drop, I managed to get a CB Tan Ridgewing! Yey! It's my first! smile.gif

While trying to get a new eggy I decided to stop by the pile and look around between bouts of click frustration... saw a gold... blink.gif stumble/fumble/click sure I was too slow... ohmy.gif I got it????

ohmy.gifxd.png I GOT IT!!!

Okay, so not a new egg... but it is amazing what can be found in the AP right now!

Day 3 of searching ends in failure. I am going to go to bed, goodnight to all those who have those eggs. And to those you managed to get them before I had a chance great catch!

Hope to get a couple for myself...

Edited by ElementalMistressLuna

My first six just hatched, now time to get another set xd.png

I really like the s1 hatchies.

Missed a new egg but I got a cb black tongue.gif

Edited by platedlizard

One of my eggs hatched! biggrin.gif I'm curious as to what the adults would look like, without being tempted to check the wiki (or the first post) xd.png Now I have room to either try for another new egg, or a CB metal (which is slim, but I'll try anyway) :3 Edited by FluffyPillow

My first bunch will hatch within the next 30 minutes, I'm going in for some more now.

Good luck you all =)

EDIT: Got one and one misclick Winter. It's something wink.gif

Edited by Gluria

So happy biggrin.gif just after I'd convinced myself I'd have to trade for a second egg, I catch one and and practically gifted another. Thank you!

*let's hear it for the 5 min drops!*

Edited by Dragonhide