TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

oooh my eggs are starting to chip^^! cant wait 8D

I forced myself to take a break and metal hunt outside of alpine because I did the same thing. But more due to hand spasm I think lol! I think I'll metal hunt a little bit today then get a couple spare new releases later if I don't get anything. I find this release easier to catch because of the big hyphen in the description. It's much easier for me to zero in on.

I gifted my first new release egg via my click me sig present last night. Sadly, they never said thank you. sad.gif

It makes me worry when that happens. We had an event on Valenth where several people complained about how unfair it was, that they couldn't get things. The admins went into the logs and found that not only had people never clicked on the event at all, but several of them had multi accounts. They had gotten prizes on a bogus account and were complaining they had gotten nothing on their main. And it wasn't a few of the complainers. It was ALL of them. Every single one. Several people had over 50 accounts. They changed how the events are handled permanently and banned several people.

That and I had 3 gifted eggs wind up on burnt scrolls last month >.<

~Removed~Feel free to pm me is you do not under stand why the links were removed.

Edited by _Z_

Three of my little eggies hatched early this morning (about 3am~ when I was still lurking for Metallics ^^; I saw about three of each and missed every one of course xd.png) A few more hours, and my fourth will hatch.

I originally collected 6, and gifted one to someone who hadn't managed to get any.. I'm trying to gift the 5th one still, but haven't got a reply yet. If I don't for 24 hours I'll look for someone else to gift to~

I can't decide, though.. is it better to leave the new eggs be, so everyone still trying has a shot, or try to grab some, as I'm usually pretty good with new releases and usually have myself locked in the first drop I try.. and then try to gift those to people who haven't caught any yet?

I really can't wait for these to grow to learn more about them.. the tail, particularly of the male, reminds me of a cluster of rock.. but the head has fluff and antenna akin to a moth, it looks like.. and I have seen a picture of a similarly colored moth before.. They definitely have me puzzled! And my original theory seems to have lost any chance now x3 I'd love if they were a new metallic, but it seems unlikely.

Ah, long post is long.. >> << I'll stop rambling~ Congrats to anyone who's got their, and happy hunting to anyone who hasn't <3

NOOOOOOO I miss a CB gold ....gah! and Miss all new shiny also tongue.gif no luck with this drop.

Edited by Lysian

OMG! Someone just gave me one - just gave it away! You should see it sitting there looking so pretty on my scroll.

Thank you so so much!

Dee

Still not adults yet? Boo. D:

I'm going to try and see if I can pick up some more on the next hourly drop. It's funny that the biome is completely empty after only 2 minutes.

Yeh, I've had one hatch so an egg spot has opened up again - and doncha just know that I missed the eleven hourly by reading in the Suggestions forum.

And woo! BSA cool-down done on one of my Female Pinks...now I have both a Male and Female influenced Speckle egg. Time to incubate!

Wow, have been away for a while, just logged in and saw these dragons :3 They are pretty. Are they hard to get?

For some of us here they are hard to catch , dont know if it is internet speed or something else

Just managed to catch one.....seeing people with 5 eggs and more makes me a bit sad...

But I'll keep on trying :3

Edited by Yeronoco

For some of us here they are hard to catch , dont know if it is internet speed or something else

I think I'm having a lot of Internet speed trouble myself :/, I'm not doing anything particularly slow myself, F5, clicking the same space etc my computer just isn't refreshing when the eggs are dropping.

I think I'm having a lot of Internet speed trouble myself :/, I'm not doing anything particularly slow myself, F5, clicking the same space etc my computer just isn't refreshing when the eggs are dropping.

Try to turn off the page style. When you turn it off, clicked link turn purple. It's easy to see when the page actually refreshes, because the new links show up blue.

Try to turn off the page style. When you turn it off, clicked link turn purple. It's easy to see when the page actually refreshes, because the new links show up blue.

I've tried, im still getting a situation of where I hit refresh and everything disappears from the page for about 30 seconds. Pretty much as soon as it loads for me to click, all of those eggs have gone.

Edit- all I have to do this on is a computer from 2007, an iPod touch and a £20 rio zte phone. It's not the best situation for speed :/

Edited by Blear

I've tried, im still getting a situation of where I hit refresh and everything disappears from the page for about 30 seconds. Pretty much as soon as it loads for me to click, all of those eggs have gone.

Do you have anything downloading? Also do the regular browser clean up, and computer cleanup if you haven't done it in a while. That should speed it up.

If that doesn't help in the least, you have an awful connection.

Pretty miffed at the fact some people have lots of these eggs and I have yet to be lucky to grab one :/ My internet nor my netbook are fast enough >:l

I see people who have caught a set and now they're preparing to catch another. It kinda makes me want to bring them up on it for hoarding or taking them away from others but it's a mix of frustration and jealously I guess, if I had the hardware for it I'd probably do the same.

I just kinda wana catch at least one for myself. Anyone know when it ends?

They are a permanent drop, they will be here for years

I'm going to giggle when they turn out common and all our frustrations were for nothing

Edited by Katykins2

I see people who have caught a set and now they're preparing to catch another. It kinda makes me want to bring them up on it for hoarding or taking them away from others but it's a mix of frustration and jealously I guess, if I had the hardware for it I'd probably do the same.

I just kinda wana catch at least one for myself. Anyone know when it ends?

It doesn't "end". There will just be less and less of them until their ratio evens out with other breeds.

Wow, have been away for a while, just logged in and saw these dragons :3 They are pretty. Are they hard to get?

Sometimes yes. You have to be willing to sit in the Alpine for a lot of drops.