TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Oh wow, both S1/S2 stages are so darn cute, I'll freeze these later, not now :xd.png: need some lineage going on first.

I finally managed to get two. (Ha, new eggies, I TOLD you I was going to get you! tongue.gif )

I still wish they were easier to get so everybody could be happy with some new eggs on their scroll.

... Those are pretty hatchies! smile.gif

Whew...this is truly exhausting. I might give in soon after the next hourly drop or so ( My eyes are nearly popping out of their sockets over these new eggs). Again, lucky to those that have been gifted or snatched them fast enough. Trying my luck with trades, but doubting it.

I love the hatchlings! They are so cute, and I love their description! The eggs are pretty, too. ^.^

Was hoping to see a female hatchie before I go to sleep, but I'm exhausted. I'm sure they'll be there when I wake up.

Strange question; but is this what the Halloween drops are normally like? Apparently last year was easier than normal tongue.gif

What a nice surprise!!

Thanks TJ and spriters! biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see them. Glad I managed to catch some when they first came out xd.png I might trade for some more though just in case~ They look very interesting so far. xd.png

If they are going to be rare, that would explain why I still haven't got one

not really having luck with the regular rares either

but, congrats to all of you whose hunting hasn't been completelly pointless

i am really excited for the new eggs (although im egglocked) but i kind of hate when people get like 5-7 and then theres other people that have none sad.gif its just one of my pet peeves and i never do it unless im gonna gift a few of them.

Strange question; but is this what the Halloween drops are normally like? Apparently last year was easier than normal tongue.gif

Yup. This was how it was for Shadow Walkers. Except it was a bit easier, since the eggs are spread around six biomes. Still, we had more then hundred users per bome.

i am really excited for the new eggs (although im egglocked) but i kind of hate when people get like 5-7 and then theres other people that have none sad.gif its just one of my pet peeves and i never do it unless im gonna gift a few of them.

I feel your pain. I understand why people would want to catch as many as they can, but hoarders just bug me when some people don't have any, and they keep on catching them. I know some people do it for gifting, and I don't have a problem with that, but I can't help feeling jealous.

Guys.....

I think we killed the Alpine.

(Now everything good is in the Alpine XP I'm going to have no luck hunting there from now on)

Yup. This was how it was for Shadow Walkers. Except it was a bit easier, since the eggs are spread around six biomes. Still, we had more then hundred users per bome.

Ok, thank you! I'm going to die come Halloween then xd.png

I had hoped TJ's codes would have hints about the breed, but alas. At least WOoRk is amusing. laugh.gif

I feel your pain. I understand why people would want to catch as many as they can, but hoarders just bug me when some people don't have any, and they keep on catching them. I know some people do it for gifting, and I don't have a problem with that, but I can't help feeling jealous.

me to. i REALLY hate it when they go into other accounts and get as many as they can in there to just to keep for themselves. it was really bothering me when they did that with hollys during christmas.

Yes and no. During Halloween there are people all scrambling all day to get eggs(like now), but the eggs drop in all the areas of the cave and they are the only egg that drop(unlike now).

I some what wish it was easier to grab, I'm refreshing every five minutes and have been for two plus hours now... -cry- I hope I can get one soon.

Although it killed me to do so, I dumped my CB Royal Blue. I wanted room NOW!

At least I see a lot of good things dropping besides Speckles, so I can grab something else to make me feel better if I can't get these guys.

me to. i REALLY hate it when they go into other accounts and get as many as they can in there to just to keep for themselves. it was really bothering me when they did that with hollys during christmas.

Uh, that's multiscrolling. It's cheating and it violates site rules. If you know people like that, PM the information to mods.

I have nothing against hoarders. Mainly because I'm one as well (when I manage to). Don't feel guilty in the least.