TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

Time for tears and animal sacrifices to the cave drop deities?

Edited by CheshireFox

I don't believe Golden Wyverns are true Metallics, but that's just me. This release does have the 'rare/rare uncommon' feel to it, since the eggs are quite hard to catch. I'm still hoping to be proven wrong though and that these dragons will be easily available to everyone once the rush dies down.

I dunno. I'm DC time, so by the time I'm up and at work, it's always a mix egg hunt. This just seems like the new(set by now) norm for new releases to me. You only get the easy go if you're there right around the release time.

These eggs are impossible :-(. Why do people need 7?

Well, I'd say for trading possibilities. People are offering as much as CB Silvers for the new eggs (best I've seen yet).

This time viewbombing worked! ;^; I'm so happy right now. *pats egg*

Edited by Honigdieb

I dunno. I'm DC time, so by the time I'm up and at work, it's always a mix egg hunt. This just seems like the new(set by now) norm for new releases to me. You only get the easy go if you're there right around the release time.

But to keep it 'fair' worldwide, doesn't it make more sense to have them be the only egg dropping for say 12 hours that way EVERYONE has a chance at them instead of the chosen few goldenhairs?

Well, I'd say for trading possibilities. People are offering as much as CB Silvers for the new eggs (best I've seen yet).

actually, there was a cb gold offer just then

I remember back when I joined about a year ago releases seemed like a much happier occasion and the eggs were easier to get. Although it took a bit of patience and perseverance to stock yourself up with them, I don't remember it being as much of a fruitless struggle as it is now. There's no fun in playing a game when it becomes a source of frustration and hopelessness.

I get that releases are supposed to be a challenge but right now

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

I am so glad I stayed up late to catch my four if they're already this difficult o.o;

190 on the page = impossible to catch

lol back when there were no biomes, there were as many as 500 people xd.png

This time viewbombing worked! ;^; I'm so happy right now. *pats egg*

You must've snatched the one I missed, so so jelly.

Congrats though!

Dang it, I'm egglocked!

Oh, well. Thanks for putting out a new release, TJ! *stalks trading page*

Edited by DarkVioletCloud

You must've snatched the one I missed, so so jelly.

Congrats though!

Thank you. Pressing my thumbs for you that you also get one. biggrin.gif

lol back when there were no biomes, there were as many as 500 people xd.png

Or more. I used to catch all of my CBs via the AP. Only way for someone who didn't have an uber fast connection.

So what's viewbombing?

Actually what I did was just hastily refreshing and clicking simultaniously. I guess that's what everyone does.

if they turn out common... i swear.... :/

Counted 5 eggs dropped none were shiny though, a trihorn, 3 gw's and a royal blue

Edit: well I'm giving up for now. good luck everyone it seems like you're gonna need it dry.gif I just hope something will be left over this release is crazy and not in a good way.

Edited by brairtrainer

So what's viewbombing?

when someone adds your eggs/hatchlings to multiple click sites without your approval or knowledge.

the purpose it just to spite and make the babies sick, and perhaps die. ):

but im not sure if thats the only reason.. s: