TJ09

2013-03-04 - Speckle-Throated Dragons

It was me :C

Oh D: good that it's still morning (in your timezone), 5 hours will go fast.

Got a major lag this time, couldn't even see an egg. ._.

sad.gif 8 hours trying every 5 min... not one new release egg to show for it... I am new, but from what I am reading this release is not like the ones before where only new releases showed in the cave.

Great luck for those in Australia where they came in the daytime... horrible for those in the US since they came out at midnight on a Sunday night... before work and school.

Having no luck with even seeing eggs at this point...*sigh*

That's probably because they only drop at the full hour? (The 5 min drops are probably gone within an eyeblink.)

Oh D: good that it's still morning (in your timezone), 5 hours will go fast.

Morning? It's 3 PM. Can't quite see how that's morning, but I guess waiting is all I can do anyways

But arent' new releases supposed to be the only eggs falling to allow us users TO GET THEM - as that IS the aim of the game?

ETA: Oh COME ONNNNN! That five minute drop had zero new eggs in it!!!! WHAAAA!!!!

Edited by Ayelldee

But arent' new releases supposed to be the only eggs falling to allow us users TO GET THEM - as that IS the aim of the game?

Someone said the release time was 7 hours ago and they were mass dropping then...

Morning? It's 3 PM. Can't quite see how that's morning, but I guess waiting is all I can do anyways

lol nevermind, I thought it was 8h there :x

User's local time Mar 4 2013, 08:25 AM tongue.gif

Well gee, isn't that great for the rest of the world where it was noon when that happened and LOUSY for those of us sharing DC's timezone.

Christ.

lol nevermind, I thought it was 8h there :x

User's local time Mar 4 2013, 08:25 AM tongue.gif

It shows the same time to all, you too xd.png

Well... I was viewbombing the page this time and still I didn't see a single egg. o_o

Did anybody else see one?

(Hopeful guess: Maybe something's changing about their release?)

Well... I was viewbombing the page this time and still I didn't see a single egg. o_o

Did anybody else see one?

(Hopeful guess: Maybe something's changing about their release?)

I think I saw 2 but I couldn't snatch one...

Man, I should of caught some eggs right when they were released instead of waiting. I really didn't want to abandon what I had, though sad.gif great

I DID manage to see the three eggs - NONE of which was a Speckle throat.

sad.gif 8 hours trying every 5 min... not one new release egg to show for it... I am new, but from what I am reading this release is not like the ones before where only new releases showed in the cave.

Great luck for those in Australia where they came in the daytime... horrible for those in the US since they came out at midnight on a Sunday night... before work and school.

Yeah, sometimes I miss my previous timezone. :/

But don't give up, eventually we'll get those, specially as many people will quit hunting after they get egglocked. At least temporarily tongue.gif

Saw one speckle that time....I'm going to go crazy if it keeps up....My lucky ran out with my GoN summon apparently...

Now I have 4 misclicked eggs sad.gif With one new egg, I'm off to bed. Maybe I'll have better luck after I sleep.

It shows the same time to all, you too xd.png

Strange, my profile shows the correct timezone for me o_O

That was awkward xd.png well, we learn from our mistakes tongue.gif

Over 1000 users online!!. I've waited over 2 hours and everytime the page wont load and theres no eggs. Fingers crossed it will get betetr. It I get one I will be happy. Due to the numebr of users perhaps new realese need to drop in more than one place ?

Thanks for the egg and thanks again if i get one.

I still feel for the first 2 hours there should be a catch limit to slow down the number of people clicking and giving everyone a chance i know others dont like this but rember not all have good online access.

Best of luck to all your gonna need it