jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I'll be trying to catch a CB metal again this hour top. xd.png

I said I'll be TRYING. lol. Won't hurt.

Edit: well, nothing. Saw 3 silvers.

Edited by earthgirl

There were two CB golds in the desert, missed em both and missclicked on a Magi instead when one gold moved to the middle slot on a refresh >.<

Edited by Katykins2

Missed a CB silver in the forest right at the end of the drop. Nice to see so many of them but I wish I could catch one!

yeah this past week my metals bred like wild fire as well. well, wild fire for my metals anyways laugh.gif

i'm really concerned about the impending drought though. i feel like i'm blindfolded with an axe abotu to drop and just dont knwo when it will drop *sighs*

almost as bad as the feeling you get waiting for your exam grade to post online from class; or having to tell your fiancee you got another speeding ticket cause you were born with a lead foot.

though to my defense once i get a speeding ticket on a road i learn my lesson and just speed elsewhere tongue.gif

Just saw a CB silver in the alpines.

Ofc i didnt catch it. rolleyes.gif

*sigh*

the first cb metal ive seen all week.

Grrr, i wish summer would come sooner.

I could do with some canadian internet, living in china and playing DC is hard, no? xd.png

CANADIAN INTERNET ?

WE Canadians (I live there half the time) have some of the worst internet in the WORLD, I assure you mad.gif

CANADIAN INTERNET ?

WE Canadians (I live there half the time) have some of the worst internet in the WORLD, I assure you mad.gif

It's not so bad, my son caught a cb silver this morning with same canadian internet. smile.gif

saw none in the Alpine this drop. atleast if they were there they flew by too fast.

only saw maybe 5 Speckle-throats.

I saw a silver in the alpine that drop and refreshed right over it. That's what I get for thinking of other things in my head while I'm hunting, I suppose!

*glares daggers at the Sunrise/Sunset egg that changed from a reflective baby just as she clicked it*

Y U NO WANT 2 BE SHINY!!!

Welp, just missed a Silver and 2 Ices in the Alpine this last drop. *facedesk* I could have easily gotten that Silver too, but my brain decided LOL NOPE LET'S REFRESH RIGHT OVER THAT ONE and so... yeah.

Then again, maybe that's what I get for hunting in the Alpine.

I actually caught a CB Gold (thank you fate!) and it's grown up now so I know I should be satisfied but, darn it, if there are still more out there I'm not seeing them.

Edited by Misha

No metals! I see, but no shinies here. sad.gif

Oh no oh gawd please tell me that this Metal boom is not over. I will spontaneously combust from rage.

Starting to sound like a broken record but...

Missed a gold and then a silver in the Desert.

Oh no oh gawd please tell me that this Metal boom is not over. I will spontaneously combust from rage.

I don't think the boom is over. Not this last hour drop, but the one right before that, I saw a silver and two Ices in the Alpine alone. That's just one biome, and the ones I mentioned are only the ones I saw in that one biome.

Edited by Engiype

It's not over yet, but it's nearing its end. A week ago, you could see ten metals in one hourly drop. Granted, part of it can be atributted to the ten minutes drop, but stil...

It's not over yet, but it's nearing its end. A week ago, you could see ten metals in one hourly drop. Granted, part of it can be atributted to the ten minutes drop, but stil...

Yeah, I think the shorter drop times and the apparent drop in interest are both contributing to an apparent decline. It used to be that the Alpine would empty in two minutes. But while the drops were still 10 minutes, shortly before they switched back to five, I'd see eggs remaining when the AP took over.

In a way this is sort of a vicious cycle. There is less interest, so it seems like there are fewer metals dropping, and since people think fewer metals are dropping, it leads to a decrease in interest. But that's just my humble hypothesis.

Did NOT miss a CB Gold in the Desert! laugh.gif

Don't think the boom is over just yet as I have seen 4 CB silvers and 5 CB Golds today. Although the 5 min Cave Block is slowing things down a bit in Biomes that don't usually move very fast.

CANADIAN INTERNET ?

I am canadian too i can assure you, and i know for a fact that canada's internet is a LOT better than china's. ;3

*cought firewall cough 1KB/S cough 5min whitescreens wink.gif*

hmm, anyways, havent seen any CB metals lately. they arent dropping as much as a last week now.. :[

Edited by suskekun222

Missed a silver in the alpine. You would think I'm used to missing them by now. Nope. </3

2 CB Silver and 1 CB Ice in the Alpine...

I wish I would just get a bit of mercy. A Black really doesn't make up for them...