jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Agreed. I'm just trying to get a pair of each, and it's hard enough trying to just catch em, but you pretty much lose all motivation when you see some people's scrolls.

Yep, that's pretty much it right there. Especially the ones with like A LOT CB golds and they're locked with like 7 more.. :/ Motivation also kicks the bucket when you keep trying to catch for days and no dice. >.<

I would love one pair each too, but since playing this game I learned to accept what I can get, can't shoot too high unless you get a trade by some fluke. Everything is chance in this game, you can't work for anything, which I don't really like. >.<

But yeah, I just settled for one, a gold for me, a silver for my best friend, but I can't catch the silver. xd.png

Some awesome things did come outta the rush for me though, a very awesome person agreed to trade a Gen 2 silver (SUPER RARE for me, as I barely ever get trades), that is really amazing for me, since I've never had a 2nd metal ever since playing this game <3 Neither has my friend. xd.png

So all everyone who's after Metals can do is to keep trying and hope you get lucky, cause that's really Dcave in a nutshell, luck. xd.png

Edited by SandstormL

Reminder:

Please remember this is not a vent/rant topic. Attack the topic not members, there is no such thing as hoarders, metallic's have no limits upon them.

Edited by _Z_

Gifting is fun :3

Not that I don't get the competitive rush of who can get the most metals, but there are so many quiet, nice people who gift on the even-gen thread that would LOVE a cb, but would never ask for it even though they breed whatever people ask for. It's fun to make some of them spaz! Plus, you get PMs in your box like this:

/gigglefit!

/cough

/seriousface...

ninja.gif

/makes grabby hands at passing golds

happy.gif That's my favourite part about gifting these. The reactions can be priceless. =p

Just grabbed another gold - somewhat accidentally... I was really slow on it. :|

Just grabbed another gold - somewhat accidentally... I was really slow on it. :|

That's the difference between us. Even when I'm really fast - they're already gone. wink.gif

Missed a gold in the forest.. ):

*sigh*

xd.png i can feel i wont be able to get a single cb metal out of this.. but trying is still good right?

After about two weeks of trying, I managed to get a silver from the desert. I may swap it out for a gold- I have plenty of silvers but not enough golds.

After about two weeks of trying, I managed to get a silver from the desert. I may swap it out for a gold- I have plenty of silvers but not enough golds.

Dang, I think that was one I missed! Congrats. happy.gif

I've lost that one on the desert ;3;!

And there was a gold also in the Alpine biome, bad luck as always

I see the metals, but then I just site there. Frozen before clicking left, right and above. By the time I get there it's displaying the sentence I hate so much. Grrr.

Congratulations to those who are getting metals though. Happy hunting.

I see so many but then start spaz clicking - right above, right below, to the sides and when I finally hit it, it has been 5 seconds and its gone >.> Anyone else?

missed a Silver in the Desert, then in the Jungle.

Maaan x_x

I *almost* had a CB Silver in the Alpine! xd.png I got the lag thing but sort of lost... oh well...

I need to keep myself unlocked. x.x But just can't for whatever reason.

A silver, two golds in Alpine this hour.

I've seen like AT LEAST 30-40 CB metals this month, yet I've managed to catch none.

A silver, two golds in Alpine this hour.

I've seen like AT LEAST 30-40 CB metals this month, yet I've managed to catch none.

welcome to the party. ;_;

sigh.

i refreshed and decided to change to another biome.

as my mouse was headed for the desert

there it was. cb silver in the forest before i changed.

i clicked - missed.

refreshed again

saw a cb gold.

was about to change biomes AGAIN.

then i missed it.

They are still out there. Saw 2 golds and 2 silvers in the same biome (and it wasn't the alpine) along with another silver in a different biome. Caught none, but its hard when you are eating while hunting smile.gif

Well my computer freezes up at exactly xx:01 to xx:02 and everything loads for like, 30 seconds. It's really annoying.

yes they are everywhere and i still haven't managed to grab one...No CB metals for me yet..It's been 4 years now and they still hate me, even now that they are all over the place

saw a Silver in the alpine. I only need one more egg to make a pair of CB Silvers. when can i get my second one ?? DX

saw a Silver in the alpine. I only need one more egg to make a pair of CB Silvers. when can i get my second one ?? DX

saw it too , but once again i was too slow mad.gif

I've seen like 3 silvers this hour drop. tongue.gif Got none.

But almost got the one in the Volcano, though. Well, missed again. xd.png Unsurprisingly.

This is becoming rather funny. ^^

i've missed about 5 golds and 2 silvers during one drop the other day...I literally wanted to cry. Seriously my eyes were all watery ..sooo furious i tell you..And all i want is just a pair of each to be happy. Not that I'd stop hunting them then, but at least I won't get furious when i miss them

I've gotten the overburdened message on a pretty cb silver egg...lol...after that I wasn't so happy anymore about having caught one of the new eggies shortly before...oh well...

i missed another silver and a gold...at least when i clicked on the gold I grabbed a paper instead, so I will be able to make someone else happy when it's of cd