jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

missed a silver in the alpine and forest. I seriously want to scream.

Edited by KaelaBoo24

CANADIAN INTERNET ?

WE Canadians (I live there half the time) have some of the worst internet in the WORLD, I assure you mad.gif

Excuse you. My internet is rather nice. tongue.gif Though I imagine it would be better to hunt if I were closer to wherever DC's servers are located. Sending data from Canada to the US can't be that fast.

On another note, I missed a gold in the desert. Oops. tongue.gif I really should be doing an essay instead of lurking in the cave.

And that'll give you people a chance at hunting, hah.

missed a silver in the alpine and forest. I seriously want to scream.

im pretty sure i missed the same 1 in the alpine

I've missed so many CB Metals the last few days it's not even funny :S

I've been on DC since 2010 or so (maybe earlier but I don't remember) and I have NEVER caught a CB metal, lol.

It wasn't even until a few weeks ago I had a Gold of any lineage, let alone a NON inbred one.

I'm glad they are dropping more! I just wish Blusangs would as well :/

Finally caught a CB silver (in the alpines).

I saw two silvers in the Alpine

Congrats to you Ruby and whoever got the other one!

I saw 3 CB silvers in the Alpines this time and I caught the third one I saw. It was at the 5 minute mark.

edit: Thanks so much for the congrats smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Let's not talk about bad internet. I'm from South Africa, where most days you have to pray for electricity. I also keep missing those elusive CB metals. I've actually been seeing some of them lately but alas, I shall not have one, unless gifted, I think.

Congratulations on catching them

*laughs* ... and even with only 17 people in the forest I didn't stand a chance in getting the gold. wink.gif ... as well as with only 8 people in desert... *headdesk*

It's kind of funny - I guess I would be able to NOT get it with only two people biggrin.gif

Edited by counselor

I caught a Silver! *Dances*

I'm going to try to trade for a Gold. I know it's a loooooong shot, but I really really really want one. Plus I've actually seen (AND MISSED xd.png) more Golds than Silvers in the drops, so maybe someone is going "Oh man, not another Gold." (Yeah, as if unsure.gif.)

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

I saw 3 CB silvers in the Alpines this time and I caught the third one I saw. It was at the 5 minute mark.

So the cave has finally started opening up again to extend hunting time?!

I saw a lot in biomes

I saw a huge number of player have 8 or 10 or more of them in the scroll but nothing for me sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif So sadddddddddd sad.gif( sad.gif( sad.gif(

I keep seeing CB golds and silvers, but I have yet to see a single chicken or paper egg this week. And I've only seen one cheese. Where are they all?

I've seen one egg and two papers, they are rather rare atm compared to the other. I thought for sure I had that gold in the desert but my mouse did the non-click thing.

Holy cow ohmy.gif I was in the Alpine this last drop and there was a ton of great stuff.

Refreshed over:

1 Ice

1 Silver

1 Gold

Clicked but didn't get:

1 Ice

1 Gold

Grabbed:

Yeah right

I have seen some metallics in the Cave today, too, but I was too slow to catch them, as usually. ^^ Maybe I'll be successful during the next drop? Just one CB Gold and I will have my CB metal pair... *dreaming*

Awesome that they are still dropping that much. smile.gif

I keep seeing CB golds and silvers, but I have yet to see a single chicken or paper egg this week. And I've only seen one cheese. Where are they all?

Am I the only one who thinks TJ's messing with the ratios, maybe making unbreedables a lot rarer, and things that can breed, even rares, a bit more common? I dunno, all speculation of course. Hmm.

Am I the only one who thinks TJ's messing with the ratios, maybe making unbreedables a lot rarer, and things that can breed, even rares, a bit more common? I dunno, all speculation of course. Hmm.

That would suck. I'm more disappointed when I miss a Dino or Chicken then a CB Metal, TBH.

Man that would be nice! It took 2 years for my first ever CB Silver to give me an egg and now she gave me 2 in 2 weeks! *happy dances* I hope this metal boom keeps up for a while!

I'm thinking that too. Along with the AP switching and the consistent stream of CB & bred metals... Or maybe it's just the Shimmer/Speckle-throat ratios?

But man. I've only seen one dino and chicken egg throughout the last couple weeks. It's so bizarre.

Edited by Noxion