jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I kinda hope that is the case really. I like the metal sprites, and it would be great to be able to do more lineages with them ^^

i hope that the metals would drop more and more spread out

it is simply hard to get where u need to fight with over 80 ppl lol

I havent seen as many lately on the drops D: and since the AP block is at xx:05 it doesnt help xd.png i hope you all will get the metals you need soon! i myself am looking for blusangs *lurks around coast* dont mind me ninja.gif

I've seen a bunch of Whites, one GW, two Blacks (managed to get one of them), some Vines, but no metals at all in the last drop. Hopefully next magic 5 minutes will be better.

Saw and clicked a silver and a gold - both went to someone else.

What else is new? biggrin.gif

Edited by counselor

Am I the only one who thinks TJ's messing with the ratios, maybe making unbreedables a lot rarer, and things that can breed, even rares, a bit more common? I dunno, all speculation of course. Hmm.

That very well might be the case... in addition to what you said, I also can't remember the last time I saw a Dino of any kind.

Missed a CB Silver and then a CB Gold in the Desert.

I am still of the opinion that it is a big update and even out of the ratios, where things were really out of whack before. The reason why is because of the sudden mass influx of things that were rare when they should be common....CB Blacks, CB Stripes...

Meanwhile, things that should be rare such as Dinos, Papers, Cheese etc were perhaps too common, have dried up.

Metals on the other hand were in a mass drought for a good 6 months, suddenly a deluge...perhaps to even up the ratios...

So my conspiracy theory is that the mass deluge of these eggs will even off and there will not be droughts, but rather things will be as rare or common as they should be. The cave will settle down with ratios finally correct.

Disclaimer: still maybe wrong though.

Edited by Dubious

That very well might be the case... in addition to what you said, I also can't remember the last time I saw a Dino of any kind.

IF unbreedables end up being really rare now, im sure glad i got all the ones i needed xd.png

managed to miss a silver in the Alpine this drop.

grats to whoever got the lovely glowing egg.

*looks at my 2 Gold Wyvrens* you two, i just couldn't pass on. wub.gif

they are teasing me. they knwo i have none and the fluant themselves just out of reach.

went into the coast, looking for a Blusang; saw a Silver just sitting there and refreshed just as the name registered

one of these days, my lovely, i will capture you *nods*

This makes my dream of having a CB gold and CB silver that much more achievable. \o/

I've missed more metallics in the past two weeks than I'd ever even seen in the four years previous. I'm getting excited; eventually I will catch them. (MY PRETTY.)

*lol* I just had the best miss-click ever... Refreshed over a Silver which usually means that a common egg locks me for 5 hours because I click on the next egg instead - only this time the next egg was a Gold.

well i'm getting better with the silvers. this time in the Forrest clicked instead of refreshed. still no luck though.

small steps people, small steps laugh.gif

missed a silver in the Dessert too

well i'm getting better with the silvers. this time in the Forrest clicked instead of refreshed. still no luck though.

small steps people, small steps laugh.gif

missed a silver in the Dessert too

Lol, that's the first step towards catching 'em!

I refreshed over another Silver in the Desert this last drop >.<

lol i know. the Gold's description i have a click reflex, but the silvers it seems my reflex is to refresh laugh.gif

Maggie, i think we saw the same one. it was the last egg to actually drop last hour

I have seen a couple but mostly blacks and pinks lol My laptop has decided to go ultra slow tho at refreshing on hourly drops dry.gif but still hoping to catch a CB gold and silver smile.gif or at least something ultra kool to trade for one smile.gif

Fingers Crossed and Good Luck All biggrin.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg.

*cries* internally, i'm stomping aroudn like a 2 year old that just got denied their favorite candy

- it was the silver in the Dessert

Edited by Red2111

Despite the fact that the cave has been open for over half an hour, I have seen only one Silver in one of the 5 minute drops in the Desert. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. XP

ohmy.gif Am I crazy or has the drop been extended again? It's XX:08 and the AP (despite being full) still hasn't taken over! This is great!

EDIT: XX:12 and the cave is still open!

Edited by Engiype