jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

If people ever get annoyed at you, link them to the image in my signature and watch them explode. At least you're doing it for scroll goals! That was just me being a greedy hoarder.

But, now they've been growing up, so I might quit terrorizing you guys and go back to hoarding neos. :3 Keep trying, guys!

I can just see you hunting for neos and *Whoops!* CB Gold.

Eh, I just hoard these so I can one day make some massive metallic lineage. And also because I want a 2nd gen gold/silver from every possible pair.

There is method in my madness.

I can just see you hunting for neos and *Whoops!* CB Gold.

Eh, I just hoard these so I can one day make some massive metallic lineage. And also because I want a 2nd gen gold/silver from every possible pair.

There is method in my madness.

This has happened before.

I usually hoard neos, not metals. Metals are just a thing I do when people snarl at me for hoarding. ("You think this is hoarding? I'M NOT EVEN TRYING.") Since I only hoard CB dragons now, lineages and breeding are out... I really can't justify myself beyond showing off to annoy specific people.

Well, looks like the Cave is back to normal with it's 5 minute drops. Didn't see a single metal this last drop either. Doubt I'll see any more, or if I do, I surely won't be catching them.

That's too bad too, I really wanted to get one last Gold to gift to someone. *sigh*

Well, looks like the Cave is back to normal with it's 5 minute drops. Didn't see a single metal this last drop either. Doubt I'll see any more, or if I do, I surely won't be catching them.

That's too bad too, I really wanted to get one last Gold to gift to someone. *sigh*

There was a gold in the first egg batch at the desert!

I also remembered why I'm not allowed to go to the coast, when I wandered in and picked up a blusang which locked me.

Edited by Arra

There was a gold in the first egg batch at the desert!

I was there, didn't see it. *shrug*

The five minute drops... Dx

I love looking at this thread, despite all the jealousy it brings me it also makes me very hopeful that I may soon get more than my 1 CB Gold.

Haven't really been doing much biome hunting lately considering my Golds are keeping me locked for the majority of the time. Haven't yet seen a Gold in the biomes but I have seen a Silver.

I don't think anyone should be made to feel bad just because they have more luck than others at catching CB Metals and find the complaints some users have told me they are getting quite hilarious, if not just rude.

I bet it will be harder to catch metals next drop because of 5 minutes. lesigh

I'm loving this metal drop.

After searching for three years I finally got my cb pairs for gold and silver within a week or so.

Volcano and forest are my friends <3

Bah, I really didn't get a chance to hunt for metals much...due to lag *sighs...hates lag*

I seriously starting to get a little tired of people who hoard for the sake of having ton of these dragons. I'm still yet to get my first, as a lot of people are, and we just have virtually no chance. I'm only looking for four of each metal - not ten or sixteen, not to even try and trade for a Shimmerscale, just to compete personal goals. Others are looking for just one. It does madden me how people with fast Internet/actual computers instead of iPads/fast reactions have the entire trade economy at their fingertips if they wanted or hoard as many as they wanted while we slowpokes are left in the dust. /end rant #2

For the record before this boom, I had one CB gold. After lots and lots of trying, I caught 2 golds and 2 silvers, traded the 2 silvers for my last gold.

So guess what, that put me even with your scroll goals.

After that I caught 3 more (1 Silver, 2 golds). I am trying to decide what I want to do with them. Holding right now to make sure the golds gender correctly.

Not all of this is the rich getting richer here. I often check who caught it when I missed, and some of it is the same people, but I also saw some a scroll of someone with a silver or bronze trophy, and even one on someone with NO trophy.

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

lol the only CB "metal" if it counts ive caught is a golden wyvern xd.png but no silvers or golds

I love looking at this thread, despite all the jealousy it brings me it also makes me very hopeful that I may soon get more than my 1 CB Gold.

Haven't really been doing much biome hunting lately considering my Golds are keeping me locked for the majority of the time. Haven't yet seen a Gold in the biomes but I have seen a Silver.

I don't think anyone should be made to feel bad just because they have more luck than others at catching CB Metals and find the complaints some users have told me they are getting quite hilarious, if not just rude.

don't have a cb gold yet.

lots of 2nd gens, but i'm aiming to get a cb one just to complete my ultimate dream.

oh well, better keep stalking.

only saw one yesterday out of all of the drops i was witnessing [one], since i knew i would probably have an anuerism if i tried any more than that.

well, i give up officially.

after seeing 42's godly luck, i laugh at myself for even thinking about a cb gold.

some people are favored in some way, some art not, that's just the way it works, no hard feelings.

except i'm jealous beyond compare at the people who have the trading economy at their fingertips right now.

Edited by Ashes The Second

I bet it will be harder to catch metals next drop because of 5 minutes. lesigh

Yup, haven't seen one the past few drops. Saw 2 Silvers a few hours ago, but nothing since then.

But at least I had the opportunity to take advantage of this lovely metallic madness and up my CB metals to 5 pairs each, which I am just ecstatic about. ^__^

Before all this, I had one pair of CB Golds, both of which I caught myself last year. I never had anything worth trading for them, and still don't. tongue.gif

Well, except for my Shimmer, but he doesn't count because I'm mostly trading for swaps and gifting his babies right now.

Edited by tikigurl91

Still working on a gold for a lonely female I have. (Although hunting might be a touch easier if I didn't have to continuously answer to "Ma!" at the start of every hour.) tongue.gif

I don't begrudge those who can catch multiples. Sooner or later they're going to be locked, & I'll be able to escape my kids long enough to stalk an hourly drop or 2.

I seriously starting to get a little tired of people who hoard for the sake of having ton of these dragons. I'm still yet to get my first, as a lot of people are, and we just have virtually no chance. Others are looking for just one.

I feel the same way, seeing all the hoarders and I'm struggling to find just one CB silver to give to my best friend so she can freakn' have one, blah. She's got NO CB Metals at all and has been playing for 3 years. Blah.

I just got my first gold this year after playing since 08, it was a random fluke, so don't give up hope. ^^

Metals are dropping like crazy so ofc get luck with black eggs but not metals.

Logic.

I feel the same way, seeing all the hoarders and I'm struggling to find just one CB silver to give to my best friend so she can freakn' have one, blah. She's got NO CB Metals at all and has been playing for 3 years. Blah.

I just got my first gold this year after playing since 08, it was a random fluke, so don't give up hope. ^^

Agreed. I'm just trying to get a pair of each, and it's hard enough trying to just catch em, but you pretty much lose all motivation when you see some people's scrolls.

Agreed. I'm just trying to get a pair of each, and it's hard enough trying to just catch em, but you pretty much lose all motivation when you see some people's scrolls.

worst part?

they aren't even trying.

i just.

A CB Gold came up in Volcano. VOLCANO, I tell you ohmy.gif Of course, I missed it. But there were only 16 people there .

I guess this proves how frequently CB metallics are coming up (although I don't have any tongue.gif). I hope I manage to snatch one up soon enough.

Missed a Gold in the Alpine and one in the Desert. Just refreshed right over them. *sigh*

Missed a Gold in the Alpine and one in the Desert. Just refreshed right over them. *sigh*

I wouldn't bother hunting in the Alpine. I have internet better than 95% of the country, I'm nearing 20 caught golds since the flood started. Even I can't get the ones in the Alpine. There's just too much spam clicking from 100 people, it isn't even worth it.

Try to sit in one biome (I don't take this advice myself, I like to hop around) be patient, so far I have yet to see a biome WITHOUT at least one metal in a full clear, and before it went back to 5 minutes there were 2-3 per clear.

I wouldn't bother hunting in the Alpine. I have internet better than 95% of the country, I'm nearing 20 caught golds since the flood started. Even I can't get the ones in the Alpine. There's just too much spam clicking from 100 people, it isn't even worth it.

Try to sit in one biome (I don't take this advice myself, I like to hop around) be patient, so far I have yet to see a biome WITHOUT at least one metal in a full clear, and before it went back to 5 minutes there were 2-3 per clear.

Oh I'm not too worried about catching them. I'm mainly trying to get them just so I can gift them. lol

I would like to eventually get just one more CB Silver though. I have one male and 2 females so I'd like to make another pair.

Gifting is fun :3

Not that I don't get the competitive rush of who can get the most metals, but there are so many quiet, nice people who gift on the even-gen thread that would LOVE a cb, but would never ask for it even though they breed whatever people ask for. It's fun to make some of them spaz! Plus, you get PMs in your box like this:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT  blink.gifblink.gif 

Oh my gosh, thank you! wub.gif That's totally unexpected, and, well, wow!

/gigglefit!

/cough

/seriousface...

ninja.gif

/makes grabby hands at passing golds