jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I've gotten the overburdened message on a pretty cb silver egg...lol...after that I wasn't so happy anymore about having caught one of the new eggies shortly before...oh well...

ouch that's even worse than simply miss clicking..successful reflex click when egg locked

yes they are everywhere and i still haven't managed to grab one...No CB metals for me yet..It's been 4 years now and they still hate me, even now that they are all over the place

Me too sad.gif It is so discouraging. I've been playing for almost 5 years and still have no cb gold and only 2 cb silvers (one of which I caught years ago!). It's really depressing, especially when I see other people who have dozens. Y U No like me, CB Golds?!

My pity party is over now. Sorry.

Me too sad.gif It is so discouraging. I've been playing for almost 5 years and still have no cb gold and only 2 cb silvers (one of which I caught years ago!). It's really depressing, especially when I see other people who have dozens. Y U No like me, CB Golds?!

I sometimes think the CB metals point and laugh at me! I was so determined to grab one with this drop that i didn't even blink ... and i didn't see any this time around

Big holler down the hall a few minutes ago... turns out my son just caught a CB silver for the first time ever, in the desert he says. :-) They're definitely still dropping, hang in there to everyone else who's never caught one yet!

I sat through I think six hourly drops and only saw a single silver today. Are they tapering off or have I just been in the wrong biomes all day?

I sat through I think six hourly drops and only saw a single silver today. Are they tapering off or have I just been in the wrong biomes all day?

haha its definitely just you :3 i saw 3-4 golds and 3 silvers and i've been sitting through a good few drops.

I'll basicly need a miracle to catch one at this point. The drops are getting shorter and I'm not even seeing them anymore...

I haven't seen any golds today. But I've been lurking in volcano to catch magmas as well, and it's not moving like it was. Everyone may be locked with low-time eggs from the ap and blacks/stripes by now.

It has been almost 4 years for me and I've still never to this day, caught a CB Gold.

sad.gif

I was in the coast, switched to the alpine and saw a gold. I clicked it right away but I still didn't get it. </3

I wish you guys luck on getting your CB metal. Other then getting my CB Gold I haven't had any luck otherwise. tongue.gif

Well missed a Gold and a Silver in the desert again.... mad.gifxd.pngxd.png

I've caught quite a few over the course of the week but none today. My internet is coming back to bite me.

Sadly, this means I have an odd silver male out. I'll have to double check to make sure that is correct, however.

(*takes out numbers to prevent begging emails*)

Edited by Pink

I've caught quite a few over the course of the week (around 15 or 16, I think) but none today. My internet is coming back to bite me.

Sadly, this means I have an odd silver male out. I'll have to double check to make sure that is correct, however.

I need to take some time tomorrow and see if I can lock myself with CB metals again. There's plenty of them out there.

luuucky ;-;

Well missed a Gold and a Silver in the desert again.... mad.gifxd.pngxd.png

I actually just discovered something that makes me sicker than all the cb metals I've missed over the last week...

Looking through my dragons, I just discovered that way back when I was a n00b to the site, I FROZE a CB Silver for some stupid reason! Been banging my head on the desk ever since. *sigh*

I actually just discovered something that makes me sicker than all the cb metals I've missed over the last week...

Looking through my dragons, I just discovered that way back when I was a n00b to the site, I FROZE a CB Silver for some stupid reason! Been banging my head on the desk ever since. *sigh*

Oh, god, back when blacks were pretty rare (a few months back), I found out I did the same thing with a black.

I was furious with myself.

It makes me very careful about what I freeze nowadays.

Sorry about that though. That sucks.

Oh, god, back when blacks were pretty rare (a few months back), I found out I did the same thing with a black.

I was furious with myself.

It makes me very careful about what I freeze nowadays.

Sorry about that though. That sucks.

Thanks hon. smile.gif

Yeah, I found a few other bone-headed freezes but most of those should be fairly easy to overcome, at least. Definitely checking everything I freeze 2-3 times before hitting the option from now on. ugh

Thanks hon. smile.gif

Yeah, I found a few other bone-headed freezes but most of those should be fairly easy to overcome, at least. Definitely checking everything I freeze 2-3 times before hitting the option from now on. ugh

Back when Lineages were valued more than CBs, I froze my CB Gold Hatchling - because it was the first I ever caught and I wanted her to be special compared to all the other golds - while I'll only ever have 3 frozen hatchlings (except Black), I can have tons of other golds.

But I dunno. I regret freezing her. ._.

Saw two CB Golds in the last two drops in the Desert, got lucky and got one of them. Yesterday I saw 5 CB Silvers and got none, did pick up the one CB Gold I saw though.

I have lost my 'Silver Mojo' and reclaimed my 'Midas Touch'. xd.png Seems to swing back and forth between the two.

Edited by Dubious

Right now...I can't catch a cold. dry.gif

Why would you want to catch a 'cold'?!

Jkjk im guessing you meant 'gold' xd.png

I haven't gotten any CB metals... Though I'm kinda too busy to even try to catch them right now.

Welcome to the club sad.gif