jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

Shimmers don't drop in the cave...

I've seen a few CB metals these past few days, but still have absolutely none.

Oh well, another hourly drop, another chance.

I am sure they meant the Golden Wyvern - This egg shimmers like gold. smile.gif

ETA : ninja.gif above!

Edited by arlymaye

For not refreshing over a rare you have to train yourself: Click f5 at least 3 times a second, stop EACH time a new egg comes, continue. When you do that for a while you will be able to recognize the key word and klick the mouse in time.

Edited by Becka

yes i did mean golden wyverns sorry :3 i managed to catch one this round! yay! first CB rare i've caught since i've been back~

Edited by Princess_Pinkie

Well, another missed chance for me... I saw 1 CB silver in the Coast, 1 CB silver in the Volcano, 2 CB silvers in the Desert, and 1 CB gold in the Desert. Just missed all of them... dry.gif

Well I saw two Silvers and one Gold in the Desert...and I waved to them as they went sailing by lol

I'm starting to think that CB Gold I caught a couple weeks ago was just dumb luck...but it's all good. I've nabbed two CB Thunders today along with a bunch of CB Blacks. Whee!

Me too sad.gif It is so discouraging. I've been playing for almost 5 years and still have no cb gold and only 2 cb silvers (one of which I caught years ago!). It's really depressing, especially when I see other people who have dozens. Y U No like me, CB Golds?!

My pity party is over now. Sorry.

Sounds awfully familiar. No CBs for me from either species, though I keep seeing (and missing) them in the cave *le sigh*

And then you see people offering 6-8 CB Metals in one trade and just go.. wtf? blink.gif

I grabbed the other one.

I managed to see three silvers in the desert the next drop and got two very good solid fast clicks on them, but missed! But I was so happy I had a good reaction time that I totally derped when a gold went by. Made up for it and got one later from Volcano though. Wewt!

6-8 metals in a trade would be overkill to me. They are far better than they were, but still pretty tough to catch. That said, if someone offered it I sure wouldn't turn it down either.

I think my luck catching metals is over e_e Oh well, I suppose my C+ internet caught up with me...

I think my luck catching metals is over e_e Oh well, I suppose my C+ internet caught up with me...

/does best Han Solo

Never tell me the odds!

I have wondered about those pings though. Are you all pinging the cave itself to get an idea or just general ip info? Was curious if some people had high latency to the cave while not a bad ip, or vice versa. I tend to load decently at the start of the drop, then it kinda goes to hell in a handbasket. Usually works itself out after a minute or two. But sometimes I just see a blur of eggs go by without much chance to click them, as if lag all the sudden catches up.

Still have yet to find that elusive last Cb gold I need but My FAVORITE Perma Mated pair just bred and gave me another egg <3 http://dragcave.net/lineage/tJGOH wub.gif It even has TJ in the code xd.png!!! Highly considering keeping this one <3!

Okay...wtf is going on....Just bred this too blink.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/s7NhV My metals are on FIRE! LOL

Edited by Reidragon

Well I would have gotten a CB Gold in the coast but I didn't check to make sure someone had taken an egg I offered up two hours ago for anyone to claim and got the overburdened message. Grats whoever did get it!

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

I can't seem to catch any, lol

I haven't seen any. Been on for 8 hours.

Just saw a CB silver in the alpines.

Ofc i didnt catch it. rolleyes.gif

*sigh*

the first cb metal ive seen all week.

Grrr, i wish summer would come sooner.

I could do with some canadian internet, living in china and playing DC is hard, no? xd.png