jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

My friend, who I sucked into playing in December, just caught a CB Silver. I still haven't.

Seeing people trading so many cb metals in the metallic trade center is making me depressed xd.png

Same here sad.gif especially when i have no hope of ever getting something worth trading for one

Same here sad.gif especially when i have no hope of ever getting something worth trading for one

AMEN to that!! you'd THINK that multiple Winters, Blacks, Stripes, along with a Blusang, Ice and Magma would gain ONE CB Gold. Between oddsoxdi and me we've got 15 or 16 CB's offered up. Not a taker in sight.

Seeing that one trade with the ten CB metals just frosted my o's this morning. Depressing doesn't BEGIN to cover it.

*adds Wolf's Rain on her to watch list* And that list is getting really long. Although, if I didn't spend so much time hunting, I would have probably already watched everything on it.

I did watch HTTYD. It's just that this avatar just jumped on me tongue.gif

Meh. I'm just feeling sorry for all those GWs, Stripes and Blacks that I've missed. Oh well. I at least caught a CB Magma, and gifted a couple of blacks.

~quote edited at OP's request~

Edited by purpledragonclaw
Removed quote at OP's request

I was desperate for a CB Gold to complete my CB metal goal of a pair for every CB. It's been 4 years, it's almost depressing. But today, I was able to get a CB Silver. Hoping to bundle up for a CB Gold somewhere.

I think, I would need to go biome jumping as refreshing just doesn't work for my very slow internet. At least, with jumping, I could still count on luck.

Lost three CB Silvers in the last three hours... >< Well, got 2 CB black and 1 CB GW instead. Not the ones I really want..

I think part of this "dying down" process might be because the AP is getting blocked again.

Early last night I spotted 3-4 CB metals in an hour when the AP wasn't blocked for that whole time. Then a bit later, I saw nothing because the AP would be blocked for the remaining 50 minutes...

I was desperate for a CB Gold to complete my CB metal goal of a pair for every CB. It's been 4 years, it's almost depressing. But today, I was able to get a CB Silver. Hoping to bundle up for a CB Gold somewhere.

I think, I would need to go biome jumping as refreshing just doesn't work for my very slow internet. At least, with jumping, I could still count on luck.

Congrats! Glad to see that some of us slowpokes got lucky.

Congrats! Glad to see that some of us slowpokes got lucky.

I actually stood up and ran around the room when the get page loaded. It was surreal. Staying glued to the computer for 7 drops straight, my life ....

saw 3 CB Silvers in earlier drops, didn´t get a single one, even when under 10 people are in the same biome (misclicked one and got a failed Vampire bite, lucky me...)

Aaaannnddd... Reflex-clicked a CB Ice, locking myself. dry.gif C'mon! I WANNA CB METAL! laugh.gif

Edited by mistycloud123

If you don't want that CB Ice, feel free to send it to me ;P

I need one to complete my pair.

I saw no metals either x_x

Just saw four ices and a ton of golden wyverns go past in the Alpine 0__0 didn't manage to get any of them though so I doubt I'll be getting a CB metal any time soon ;v;

I saw no Metals this drop but I did see two CB Ices... missed both of them, by the way.

I actually stood up and ran around the room when the get page loaded. It was surreal. Staying glued to the computer for 7 drops straight, my life ....

A year ago, when I was just a one month old noob I caught my first silver. I literally jumped up and down.

So, I picked up a neotropical to move biome (nothing gained from that), reflex clicked a purple ridgewing, and the last slot is saved for something special. So it seems that I'm won't hunt anymore.

It does look like the rush of Cb Metals is about over sadly. My poor CB female gold will just have to go without a mate!

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

Am I the only one who has started watching this thread as sort of a Metals Notification Service?

I think I'd be much happier about this if 1) I could actually catch one or two of these shinies and 2) I didn't think that the backlash for this glut is going to be MEGA...

It wouldn't surprise me if we have to raise commons for a year to get it back on track. But I think I like this better anyway. As it's happening now, it's impossible for the traders and fast clickers to get all of them, so that leaves lots for people that just want to finish up scroll goals. Probably not enough for all, but far better than usual judging by this thread. And it should be MUCH easier for people to help continue that harder holiday lineages. There's been more than a couple lineages I've skipped because I just didn't have the dragons to do it. (still don't I suppose but I can't let go of these cb blacks!) Granted, Breeders have also had a month to enjoy the harvest, so they got a head start too. I saw a couple scrolls loaded with purebred 2nd gens.

I suspect we'll be helping people commiserate on how their new metals won't produce a 2nd gen for the next 9 months or so. xd.png Soon you shall be saying, I feel your pain...

It's going on 4 years for me here on DC and I STILL can't catch a CB Gold to save my life! Kinda depressing lol. I've pretty much given up hope at this point.

Makes you wonder how people trading metallics have so many CBs available to trade at any given time.

Am I the only one who has started watching this thread as sort of a Metals Notification Service?

I also use it as ranting thread.