jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

So... they don't drop as much as before?

Probably because the AP has started blocking the cave.

Well that was another hour wasted of my life.. saw nothing and caught nothing. sad.gif

Maybe on the next hour drop one of those metals will hold still long enough to get clicked on by my slow computer.

I wasn't able to catch any CB metals sad.gif . I'm going to keep looking for a Gold.

I think she meant "missed" metals total is 40 xd.png

Oh jeeze! Sorry it was late and I had the dumb. Oh boy I feel like a dork right now.....

I think today I'm going to try for some CB silvers. I don't have any on my scroll....hopefully they are still dropping. It would amazing to have a pair smile.gif

I really hope they aren't dying down! I've yet to get a CB metal in my 4ish years of playing this game, what with everyone's trades being 'CB metal swap or neglected or or shimmer or no deal derp' and my severe lack of patience. It'd be nice to finally catch one, though I should stay away from the alpine. I keep misclicking Golden Wyverns pfft- I don't like them that much, and certainly don't need to keep scroll locking myself with them. //cry

Just missed a Silver in the Alpine which I would of had a way better chance of getting if I wasn't about to switch biomes at the time.

i kind of gave up catching one, right now. i just look through the biomes and hope for something (in my opinion) nice to catch. smile.gif i hope i am lucky enough to catch one of them one day. until then i just have to say congrats to all of you great people who are able to catch these little eggies. you are doing great.

I got a CB Gold and I'd been trying for quite some time to get a fourth to have two males and two females. I'm sure there's players out there with many more but I really needed two breeding pairs and luck was with me. biggrin.gif

Missed a CB gold in the Alpine. It should only take another 5 years to catch your mate. *pets Gold*

They're almost definitely slowing down.

My fingers seem to respond best to silvers. >.< I want goooooolds. ninja.gif

Haven't seen any metals today but I caught 2 CB Stripes!!! biggrin.gif (I'm pleased because I caught my first CB Stripe a couple of days ago!! biggrin.gif)

Edit: Just seen 4 CB stripes in a row in the forest, missed them all but I am happy with the 3 I have caught!! smile.gif

Edit: Just caught another one!!!! biggrin.gif Still haven't seen any metals though!!

Edited by SilverMoonRain

Saw 3 more golds before ap took over xd.png one in coast, one in forest & one in alpine as usual.

Haven't seen any CB Metals at all today. I think I've given up on getting that Silver I was hoping to snag. I've started trying to snatch Blacks, Tan Ridgewings, Magmas, and Ices since I can't seem to get a CB Metal. xd.png

Edit: Scratch out that haven't seen any Metals today remark. Just missed a CB Gold in the Coast. With only 14 people in it at that. Dx

Edited by MomoMango93

I've completely forgotten what the description thingy is for CB Silvers so if I see one I probably won't even realise!! laugh.gif

Caught a CB Black. Got overburdened on a CB Gold.

I'm just going to go cry into my pillow for the next 100 years ;.;

^Aww, in the coast? I saw that too. sad.gif But my first biome to go to was forest, so of course I didn't have a chance of getting it. >_>

Nope, desert. On the bright side, I can actually catch them...

And I just vamp repelled a locked ridgewing. BRING ON THE NEXXT DROP ;D

Nooo! Precious ridgewings D:

I need one more tan and I am done with my project, assuming they all gender right. I need to drop a blue ridgewing, but I'm not up for risking a vamp bite. I was hitting 50/50 on kills for my last biting spree.

I was just came on at x:07 and I was like "Nope, not missing this one"

So I go into the Coast and hullo CB Gold. Yeah, I missed it.

Nooo! Precious ridgewings D:

I need one more tan and I am done with my project, assuming they all gender right. I need to drop a blue ridgewing, but I'm not up for risking a vamp bite. I was hitting 50/50 on kills for my last biting spree.

I felt DC owed me some luck wink.gif

It's kinda ironic in a way. I got overburdened on my first CB Thunder, Nebula, Black, Winter, Ice and Tan Ridgewing click. Like some kind of ritual I have to go through? xd.png I need 2 more tans...but there's too many people hanging out in the Alphine for me to stand a chance tongue.gif

I've been seeing them EVERYWHERE and have been desperately trying to catch one, but I'm always a click or two late. Real disheartened because I'm seeing all of these people holding up their 5+ CB metals and am wondering which limb I have to saw off in order to trade for or catch one.