jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

I saw my very first CB gold in the desert now. After three years and I was unable to catch it, due to lagging on my side. What's ridiculous is that in the last two weeks, I've caught about 7 two-headed eggs and could have gotten at least 3 more. Why couldn't it have been a metal? I'm jealous of those people that are lucky enough to catch them.

You know, sometimes I really hate myself. Since Windows 7 with Firefox means you can't alt-tab between windows (or I haven't found it), I moved my cursor to look at another biome and hit F5 while I moved there. Of course, a CB gold takes the opportunity to show up and taunt me. Even with only 7 people there, I couldn't get back fast enough to get it.

Just missed another CB Silver xd.pngxd.png

blink.gif I think I'm in shock. I went to grab a magma, misclicked and got a gold instead.......

Wow congratz! Can you pass some luck this way? biggrin.gif

blink.gif I think I'm in shock. I went to grab a magma, misclicked and got a gold instead.......

Dude, I reacted to that one so fast and couldn't believe someone got it before me. xd.png Congrats! Swore it must've been a misclick or something.

*sends everyone in the thread lots of luck!!* smile.gif

@42

xd.png Omg!!

Edited by liizziioo

I only need a CB Silver and CB Gold, then I'll be happy.

The greatest misclick in DC history?

I only need a CB Silver and CB Gold, then I'll be happy.

The greatest misclick in DC history?

I only need another gold to have a male and a female ._.

I missclicked a gold too when I was going for a CB Stripe biggrin.gif

Was too slow to catch a silver in the desert ;u;;;

And now a gold...I've been at this all day and haven't a single thing to show for it.

Edited by Whitekeaton

*refreshes over CB Silver* ... again *bangs head against wall*

It's only the Silvers that I refresh over. I always click (and miss) the Golds, but I always never get to click on the Silvers because I'm too busy refreshing over them. xd.png

Edited by MomoMango93

I only need another gold to have a male and a female ._.

I missclicked a gold too when I was going for a CB Stripe biggrin.gif

Yeah, I need a CB male Silver and CB female Gold then I'll be able to breed PBs for trading and freezing.

Volcano: "This egg gives off a beautiful glow."

Me: I know that dragon, i just can't remember it.

*1 minute later, still thinking*

censorkip.gif

Missed CB Silver in the Volcano...

went to the Coast...

Missed CB Silver in the Coast. *urghhh!!* user posted image

Missed a Silver in Volcano, then an Ice in Alpine. My mother frowned at the words I said. laugh.gif

Wow, this must be some kind of record for Most Rares Missed in One Drop. First, a Cheese in the Volcano, then a Gold in the Alpine, then an Ice.

*Headdesk*

Well missed a Gold in the alpine and a silver on the coast (slams head on desk) Again!

Dang, I didn't see anything this time, dry.gif

Well at least you dont have to cry because your pc is so slow you missed them again.. I not sure whats worse not seeing them at all or seeing them and being unable to catch them..

In the last 30 minutes, I think I missed at least 2 CB golds 2 silvers

Bad part was a got a nebula and a tsunami when trying for them. Not horrible eggs mind you, but they have me closed to lock. At least I can ditch a couple eggs during the next top of the hour I think.

I not sure whats worse not seeing them at all or seeing them and being unable to catch them..

Seeing them is best. Because then you'll know that the boom is still happening. At least, that's how I look at it.

I guess I should give my tiny piece of luck and split it amongst those trying to get their first CB Metal for years *splits and spreads*

Edited by Ultra

Real disheartened because I'm seeing all of these people holding up their 5+ CB metals and am wondering which limb I have to saw off in order to trade for or catch one.

The one that breeds Shimmers.

Meh. I just want to abandon Neo that I've misclicked.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

I've lost all hope of getting one. I'm now on my desktop which takes like 5 seconds to refresh. sad.gif