TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

She said earlier that is was not at all involved or complicated, a simple thing.

And while she has answered pretty much every question, including my first one, she has avoided answering my follow up, is it something that can be gained by clicking on it, or can only be gained as a gift. And I've asked twice. laugh.gif

I believe I missed that one, it isn't something you click on.

You will have as many flowers as people send you, there is a flower request thread in the site discussion section if you would like more. I sent you a few!

Yes, I know my vase is as full the number sent. Thank you, I got them. I was asking about the badge. The fact you both say there's no goal is a good answer to me. I suppose the event thread OP would have been more open otherwise.

I bet you the "simple" thing is just us playing and having fun on DC, and I guess when ur not noticing you will be gifted a random flower, a, I right? shikaru?

LOL don't mistake me for a mod, I have no idea about the badge. But this event definitely doesn't have a 'goal' as such... the badge might change at the end, but I don't know for sure.

I thought you were talking about the lol-flower the rest of us are babbling about.

I saw you were all speculating about something. What is this lolflower of which you speak?

THe one good thing about lurking around the forum - My vase has been getting fuller due to random people sending me flowers.

IT just has one little area that still needs some flowers *back to the Flower Request thread with me*

I believe I missed that one, it isn't something you click on.

That narrows down the wild goose chase quite a bit. Thanks! smile.gif

Also adding in what we know so far, as asked by myself and others, based on Shi's answers.

-It has nothing to do with sending / receiving a certain number or type of flower

-You can't send it. "You" as in Shikaru.

-The clues are not related to dragon names on Shikaru's scroll.

-Whatever it is that you have to do to get it, it's not complicated or involved.

-The hints are located in places other than Shikaru's posts

-There is a clue to be found out in the open somewhere.

-It's technically in the cave, but it's not something you couldn't find on the forums.

-Someone not on the forums could figure it out, but probably wouldn't because they wouldn't have any reason to think about it.

-It has nothing to do with naming/renaming dragons.

-The 'connection' to the forums and cave isn't something hidden in the code or anything.

-It is NOT something you click on to get.

-It does not involve breeding.

THe one good thing about lurking around the forum - My vase has been getting fuller due to random people sending me flowers.

IT just has one little area that still needs some flowers *back to the Flower Request thread with me*

Your avatar would be very suitable if you knew how to get the flower xd.png

So the badge will always have one flower in it then? Thank you for your response.

yes, just the one

I saw you were all speculating about something. What is this lolflower of which you speak?

A special flower that you unlock... it's got the reverse coloration of this one: user posted image

A special flower that you unlock... it's got the reverse coloration of this one: user posted image

It isn't a simple reverse though, the blue is different. Obviously the blue was intentionally changed (probably to match TJ's avatar).

EDIT: Sending to "Dragon Cave" does nothing, add that to the list of failures.

Edited by Ashywolf

Your avatar would be very suitable if you knew how to get the flower xd.png

If I knew how to get it - I would change it to an all text avatar saying:

Will trade secret of LOL Flower for a Neglected Dragon

It's actually not a reverse coloration. The blue on the tips is different than the cyan of the lol flower.

I bet you the "simple" thing is just us playing and having fun on DC, and I guess when ur not noticing you will be gifted a random flower, am I right? shikaru?

I feel like my post was skipped O.o

shikaru, since your still on would you do the favor as in telling me if Im right?

I honestly dont know why I jumped in this, boredom can be cruel >.<

And no one knows how to unlock it, but you know it exists?

And no one knows how to unlock it, but you know it exists?

Yes, it most definitely exists.

It isn't a simple reverse though, the blue is different. Obviously the blue was intentionally changed (probably to match TJ's avatar).

EDIT: Sending to "Dragon Cave" does nothing, add that to the list of failures.

That is probably covered under the sending/receiving part anyway. laugh.gif

ETA - I'm out for the night. Until the mystery is solved can someone take over the list of things we already know, and add to it as needed? And keeping moving it forward in the thread? Will help cut down on a lot of repeat questions/guesses. smile.gif

Good luck all!

Edited by jocosa

I bet you the "simple" thing is just us playing and having fun on DC, and I guess when ur not noticing you will be gifted a random flower, a, I right? shikaru?

Going about one's usual routine may or may not land you with the flower.

Since someone asked, the LOL gardenia:

user posted image

And for teh lulz, backwards

user posted image

Ooh.. backwards is the same image O_o

Edited by Cool12309

Going about one's usual routine may or may not land you with the flower.

Id go around my usual routine - but until a few of my eggs hatch and/or hatchlings gender, there's nothing I can do except breed random dragons...

Does someone have it or was that what you have been told?

At least 5 users have it in their vases.

I have one, I can't give it out however.

Yes there are players who have it even shikaru has it.