TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

My heart did a bump when I randomly tried something, and it said i received a flower but it was just an orange crocus. DANG IT!

Yes there are players who have it even shikaru has it.

shikaru is the maker of the gardenias... what do you mean by usual routine? breeding?

At least 5 users have it in their vases.

Okay, so something you do gets one in your vase. This is very odd. No one can send them though?

well since I didn't get a straight "No" Im going to be on my merry way, Ill still be viewing the thread but I dont think Ill participate lol. xd.png

PS thanks for responding shikaru. xd.png

"Left" and "Right". The gardenias just never had a different sprite for left and right.

I worked that much out.

Probably just the flowers when they are flipped however.

shikaru is the maker of the gardenias... what do you mean by usual routine? breeding?

Usual routine, doing nothing special, going about as if it were just a normal day on dragcave.

Okay, so something you do gets one in your vase. This is very odd. No one can send them though?

no one can send them.

i don't do a lot on dragoncave... do you mean catching stuff in the biomes? i haven't tried that yet...

Edited by Ashes The Second

nope I caught some eggs, two tri-horns and a winter

EDIT:

veiwing this thread is a trap ;^;

Edited by Anbu Bee

well, then i'm stumped. i have no idea what would go into a 'normal day'.

willow, can you list what you did that day, in the order you did it? if you remember?

no one can send them.

i don't do a lot on dragoncave... do you mean catching stuff in the biomes? i haven't tried that yet...

Not unless that's something you would normally do. When I say usual routine, I mean doing nothing special. Not everyone has the same usual routine.

Edited by shikaru

I'm pretty sure it's randomly sent by TJ... That's why Shikaru said "just do your own usual things", it's not really something we can control

Not unless that's something you would normally do. When I say usual routine, I mean doing nothing special. Not everyone had the same usual routine.

i'm still not following -- it's irrelevant what willow did, then?

well, then there isn't a way to get it? i don't know what i do on a normal day!

//gives up.

I'm pretty sure it's randomly sent by TJ... That's why Shikaru said "just do your own usual things", it's not really something we can control

Still hoping there's something more to it than just dumb luck/hoping TJ or a spriter decide to gift you.

Still hoping there's something more to it than just dumb luck/hoping TJ or a spriter decide to gift you.

this. it doesn't make any sense to me, but that's probably what it is all along. it would be simple, too.

Same here, I'm kind of tired of these get-by-luck things, but we've tried so many theories already xd.png

Didn't she say that forum members were more likely to be able to know how to receive it? That wouldn't be the case if it was just luck

Random question:

If you send flowers to someone and they have not logged on/been online when you send them, will the flowers be there even after the event? O.o

The lol flower mystery is getting very exciting.

Random question:

If you send flowers to someone and they have not logged on/been online when you send them, will the flowers be there even after the event? O.o

The lol flower mystery is getting very exciting.

I sent a friend who I know had not logged in for quite some time a flower - and no badge was on their page. However, I told them this and they logged in and once they did - they got the vase and saw the flower I sent.

It seems that a user needs to log in to get the badge (regardless of if it has flowers)