TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

SHe also said "And the character in my avatar is quite appropriate at the moment...."

Any ideas guys???

It's anime, but I don't know what/who he is.

I did that thing, sent a blue/white gardenia to Gardenia, and I cant tell if I got one back, I think I might have tho...up on top left a little bit shows, maybe?

http://dragcave.net/valentines13/Riverwillows

You do have one, though it looks like you've had it for awhile.

It's anime, but I don't know what/who he is.

Hazama from the fighting game series BlazBlue.

Edited by shikaru

...Wait what?

o__O ...Now I'm just wondering how many of us have one and may not know it...

Yeah, it was your ninth flower.

WHAT DID YOU DO AROUND THAT TIME WHEN YOU GOT IT *Shakes Riverwillows*

How can you tell what and when it was?

Shikaru's dragons have the name "Shikatta" which means (according to Wiki): Shikata ga nai (仕方がない ?), pronounced [ɕi̥kata ɡa nai], is a Japanese language phrase meaning "it cannot be helped" or "nothing can be done about it".

There is also a Japanese composer named Akiko Shikata (志方あきこ, Shikata Akiko ?, born January 7, 1989) is a Japanese singer-songwriter and composer, who is known for writing music for games and anime.

Can't find anything else on that subject. Even my son doesn't know who that avvie is! (Gasp!! Impossible!!!)

I did that thing, sent a blue/white gardenia to Gardenia, and I cant tell if I got one back, I think I might have tho...up on top left a little bit shows, maybe?

maybe, though I was the first to find the vase when it was empty, and adding a flower didn't return anything to me.

that looks like the tip of the blue with white tipped gardenia though. blink.gif maybe you got lucky!

Yeah, it was your ninth flower.

WHAT DID YOU DO AROUND THAT TIME WHEN YOU GOT IT *Shakes Riverwillows*

I don't know!! (cowers in corner!)

How can you tell what and when it was?

View -> Page Style -> No Style

This shows them unsorted and in a line and in the order you've obtained them.

There is a reason my dragons have the Shikatta name, but that's nothing to do with the gardenias.

Well, that doesnt help...! Gah!

I read the Wiki for him, and it's the same type of Japanese twisted opera backstory that many of these characters have....

i did the

View -> Style -> No Style on my Internet explorer

and it shows you have it as your 32nd flower

shikaru's got it as her 6th flower

and Tastica's got it as her 47th or 48th flower

Congrats. wish i got the rare flower all i need to get a complete vase

as of now i feel depressed that i can not accomplish this...

Edited by lollipop00

Shikaru's dragons have the name "Shikatta" which means (according to Wiki): Shikata ga nai (仕方がない ?), pronounced [ɕi̥kata ɡa nai], is a Japanese language phrase meaning "it cannot be helped" or "nothing can be done about it".

There is also a Japanese composer named Akiko Shikata (志方あきこ, Shikata Akiko ?, born January 7, 1989) is a Japanese singer-songwriter and composer, who is known for writing music for games and anime.

Even assuming the name is based on Japanese, I don't think either of those are remotely accurately. There's a small but significant difference between it being "tta" and "ta", after all, and in Japanese that can make all the difference in the world for a word meaning, similar to how the spelling of "their", "there", and "they're" changes the meanings entirely in English.

And incidentally, "shikata" (仕方) is a word on its own in Japanese. It roughly means "way" or "method".

View -> Page Style -> No Style

This shows them unsorted and in a line and in the order you've obtained them.

Huh, guess that's one reason to not use Chrome. ohmy.gif

I don't know!!  (cowers in corner!)

That's the normal white blue, not the rare.

Anyone can send you one of those.

*edit*

on second look, u have the rare further down tho

Edited by skyie

OOOhhh, so I do have the lolGardinia!! (According to shikaru I do) Coolies. But I was sending flowers out like crazy yesterday, so I don't know what I did to get it.

My son says he should have known now it was Hazama, cause BlazBlu is one of his fav games. His fav character there is Taokaka.

Edited by Riverwillows

my eggies hatched <3

-goes back to watching thread to see if anyone finds out how to get the secret blue flower-

>_>

<_ <

>_>

Edited by Xeriina

Huh, guess that's one reason to not use Chrome. ohmy.gif

You can still do it on Chrome. All you have to do is right click on the image and go to "Inspect element." It does the same thing.

i did the

View -> Style -> No Style on my Internet explorer

and it shows you have it as your 32nd flower

Congrats.

Please tell me someone else tried this in IE and got DC's 404 page. D:

I mean I've had the window open in Chrome and it loaded in Firefox but in IE it said the page didn't exist...

I AM SO CONFUSED blink.gif

That's the normal white blue, not the rare.

Anyone can send you one of those.

No, riverwillows does have the rare flower, if you view her flower page without the page style on you will see it tongue.gif

Edited by Xeriina

Anyone know the exact date the flower passing around ends?

February 21.