TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Or so you assume.

... are you saying that you, the creator of the "rare" flower, do not even know how they are obtained? I find that kind of hard to believe, but I really can't tell what you're saying since you keep being so damned CRYPTIC.

Edited by TVTD

... are you saying that you, the creator of the "rare" flower, do not even know how they are obtained? I find that kind of hard to believe, but I really can't tell what you're saying since you keep being so damned CRYPTIC.

<3

Not being cryptic, I'm skipping!

I may have mentioned this before, but what is extra-squee-worthy to me is the fact that all the irises are recognizable varietals. Going through old catalogs and my garden books, I THINK I've figured out the full list (I just dropped a note to the spriter, asking how many I got right, heh.. laugh.gif )...

(lots of flowers I had to remove for no spam)

EDIT - And nope, penguin, I'm a long-term member, and no lolgardenia for me. There's another answer out there, somewhere; we just need to find it!

Maybe you have to be even longer term? Shikura is '07, perhaps that is he lowest you can be?

*glares*

could you at least give us a small hint. plz *puppydog eyes*

There are hints laying in plain sight that people haven't thought about yet.

I totally forgot about the eggs dropping for 24 hours. sad.gif Guess I'll work on my flowers. Hope you all had a good Valentines day.

EDIT:

Icedragonlady has offered me a valentine egg. Thank you so much! And to the kind people that helped me out. smile.gif

Edited by shopgirl998

Don't go breaking their hearts ... it's Valentine's Day event after all! tongue.gif

Not that we're not thinking about it, just that we haven't worked out how to use them yet. For instance, can't send a flower to "skipping", because the user doesn't exist. wink.gif

Don't go breaking their hearts ... it's Valentine's Day event after all! tongue.gif

I believe that was a hint, we must sacrifice our hearts to TJ to get one

Maybe you have to be even longer term? Shikura is '07, perhaps that is he lowest you can be?

There was a user who posted earlier saying they have it, and it is indeed in their vase, that has a join date of "11-February 12".

Not that we're not thinking about it, just that we haven't worked out how to use them yet.  For instance, can't send a flower to "skipping", because the user doesn't exist.  wink.gif

The skipping thing is me making a joke to Ashywolf saying that I was skipping around the point earlier.

Edited by shikaru

shikaru - I feel bad for you, I really do in how many people are going to be bothering you to learn the secret.

Though now I got to know - do you enjoy the begging? the skipping? the general teasing of us posters?

Just curious that's all (and figured you'de appreciate a break from the Gardenia questions)

shikaru - I feel bad for you, I really do in how many people are going to be bothering you to learn the secret.

Though now I got to know - do you enjoy the begging? the skipping? the general teasing of us posters?

Just curious that's all (and figured you'de appreciate a break from the Gardenia questions)

If I was worried about it or minded I would have stayed away from the thread.

The speculation is fun, the skipping is fun, and I like interacting with everyone. c:

(EDIT) Self-deleting this post, since I'm a dork. wink.gif

Edited by Evilminion

If I was worried about it or minded I would have stayed away from the thread.

True, didn't think of that.

Thanks for the answers - I'm off to bed now. Good night everyone!

Hopefully when I come back tomorrow my vase will be full (just one little gap left), my eggs will have hatched (that aren't valentine's ones) and that my darn Bronze Tinsel will gender so I can figure out if I need to keep it [male] or release it [female])

Flower is blue and white, TJ colors. I'm guessing that they are recieved from TJ and him only. The users that got them were lucky random recipients, while the spriters were intentionally given them. Or at least that's my best guess at the moment.

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by TVTD

Flower is blue and white, TJ colors. I'm guessing that they are recieved from TJ and him only. The users that got them were lucky random recipients, while the spriters were intentionally given them. Or at least that's my best guess at the moment.

Good a guess as any

Don't think so because I can send one but I don't have one in my flower pot...

Don't think so because I can send one but I don't have one in my flower pot...

wait what?? How'd you get one? Or do you know? blink.gif