TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Don't think so because I can send one but I don't have one in my flower pot...

user posted image

You can send this?^ This specific flower with this specific coloration? If that's the case, then PLEASE send one to as many people as you can. If not, then I still think my current theory is the most likely.

user posted image

You can send this?^ This specific flower with this specific coloration? If that's the case, then PLEASE send one to as many people as you can. If not, then I still think my current theory is the most likely.

Oh no. I guess not. Sorry I was mistaken.

The eggs were only out for one day!? Darnit.... I didn't have a chance to get any X'D Oh well, next year.

I'm off to be nice for a change and send people flowers tongue.gif

My vase isnt all that full so im hoping to get that special gardina right in front where i can see it. biggrin.gif

Edited by KaelaBoo24

Okay now I'm really confused. Is the lol-gardenia something that appears in the vase or something you can send or both? I'm still trying to figure out how to get it either way.

Flower is blue and white, TJ colors. I'm guessing that they are recieved from TJ and him only. The users that got them were lucky random recipients, while the spriters were intentionally given them. Or at least that's my best guess at the moment.

user posted imageuser posted image

That is actually a pretty good guess.

Now I'm jealous, i wants one ;^;

Clicking empty spaces around the gardenias doesn't work. Time to try something else.

Sending a Lily, Orchid and Lily? Lol I'm totally running out of ideas.

Edited by Ashywolf

my eggs hatch in 30 minutes biggrin.gif

now i must figure out how to get this rare flower sad.gif ugh

Edited by Xeriina

What the current record of pages a thread has had on the forums so far? Cause I think the flower thread is up there in the top somewhere.

There are hints laying in plain sight that people haven't thought about yet.

I was thinking this...

Come on people! Scan through EVERYTHING xd.png

Oh i am so glad i am back so i can watch my eggs hatch hopefuly tonight.I do wish that speacial flower comes my way as well.I am not sure if i could see it though but still it would be nice. biggrin.gif

BABBY HATCHED OMG BABBY NESTING MATERIAL AREN'T YOU TOO YOUNG FOR THAT? *SQUEEING*

(It's even cuter to me because even though it's February the weather's been so nice here all the birds are starting to build nests so THIS IS REALLY EASY FOR ME TO IMAGINE, EEEEE.)

My two hatched at about 4 minutes after midnight. They are so cute.

I have so many of the white gardenias with blue-tips. XD; I find this hilarious.

12 of them. The last 6 flowers I've gotten have been those ones. XD;

It's like I'm getting a message. X3

Edited by shikaru

I have so many of the white gardenias with blue-tips. xd.png; I find this hilarious.

12 of them. The last 6 flowers I've gotten have been those ones. xd.png;

That was me smile.gif I only sent one though xd.png

Edited by DarkEternity

I have so many of the white gardenias with blue-tips. xd.png; I find this hilarious.

12 of them. The last 6 flowers I've gotten have been those ones. xd.png;

Ha, I noticed the same thing when I looked at your scroll to see the lol-flower in your vase. You need some more dark flowers.