TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

So...they are only going to drop for 6 minutes at the top of the hour, then only 3 every 5 minutes?

That would work under normal conditions, but not on a holiday drop. They used to drop solid for 24 hours, making sure everyone would get one.

This is just not right, TJ.

trust me once people reach there limit of two eggs there will be plenty to go around thats for certain sure. ^-^ since there is a limit people will fill up fast ive seen previous valentine days go by where the eggs after half a day are still sitting around waiting to be grabbed. and the hour drop lasts longer then 6 minutes.

I'm a little disappointed that it doesn't tell us who our flowers are from, but I suppose that's true to the nature of Valentine's Day. tongue.gif But it doesn't stop me being incredibly curious! Hahaha. xd.png

I hope everyone's having as much fun as I am. ^____^

As usual, my lag is so bad it takes 15 - 20 seconds to connect to the DC server whenever I click on an egg. Go to sleep all of you, now! tongue.gif

Happy Valentines all

/freaking out because I LOVEEEE snapdragons

Ohhh I hope someone sends me some of those <3

This is exciting!! Thanks TJ and spriters!!!

I counted time zone difference wrong (again! lol) and woke up at 8 a.m. instead of 9. Hope I'll get my eggs quick and got back to sleep or I'll end napping between drops for next 3 or 4 hours. New eggs look so pretty and I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Edited by Jem4ujina

Just got back from an early morning walk with my dogs (half an hour earlier than usual) and wanted to catch my Valentine eggs - but there are none in the cave... huh.gif

I thought there's usually a mass drop at the start?

The caves are just getting cleared out really fast, (or were) if you refresh new ones should pop up.

Darn I wish I could send more flowers than just every five minutes. I sent a random one as a test and I still wanna send a flower to the two nice people who gifted me eggs recently. D: I was even gonna color code the flowers I sent so they might get an idea of who sent it. xd.png

Awesome!!! Thank you TJ and happy Valentine's day!!! Lets see what I can do from my phone... tongue.gif

Eehee, hope I can get some lillies

I like this event a ton, I know I'll be sending out a lot of random flowers to brighten peoples' days biggrin.gif

Yay, it's here!! I'm excited for sending flowers, they look gorgeous...but when I try to send any, I get a database error. =( Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

Caught one new egg so far. I'm slightly bummed that I missed the one with the code OYugi. I've been dreaming of someday getting a Yugi or Yami code! xd.png Oh well, I'm quite pleased with the little cutie I got. Gonna try to catch him/her a twin before bed. x3

Only managed to snag one egg so far. Grr slow wifi on my iPod xd.png. Love the way they look! I can't wait to see the adults. Also sent a flower to a random person. I love that Tulips are a choice. They're my favorites! biggrin.gif

I've got one but....still need to grab another the lag and drop rate is crazy (plus that cave block wasn't too nice during the hourly drop. :X )

The flowers look gorgeous by the way.

Wish that the Flower sending was less than five minutes! I know that's a very small amount of time, but I'm sooo impatient! xd.png

Wonder when the eggies will be back..

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

/freaking out because I LOVEEEE snapdragons

Ohhh I hope someone sends me some of those <3

This is exciting!! Thanks TJ and spriters!!!

ahA now I know your weakness. ninja.gif *waits 5 minutes*

Got my eggs and sent a few flowers.

I hope I get a few flowers. Many of the flowers look so beautiful.