TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yay, got mine. :3

Now I'll send out some flowers, once the database errors go away. :P

For once, my iTouch is faster than my computer! Too bad I only realized that seconds before the first drop ended....

didn't even get one, guess i'll get 2nd gens next year. annoyed, definitely.

You still have 23+ hours of them dropping in the cave. You'll get them! smile.gif

Caught two just before they stopped falling for the hourly drop.

Happy Valentines day. Now I'm off to send flowers (hopefully).

Caught one, but now getting database error on the flower event.

I just found out about the flowers.

Hnnng. Pink eggs and flowers for the event you guys are spoiling me.

Thank you TJ and spriters for the Valentine's events! I've caught my two eggs and can't wait to send flowers. The egg sprite reminds me of a Pink GoN. laugh.gif

Edited by purpledragonclaw

I keep trying to send a flower to a random recipient, but it just tells me that a database error has occurred when I tell it to send. .__.

The flower images look pretty, though, and I'm looking forward to seeing the new Valentines dragon when it grows up!

WOW. Worst lag experience I've had in a long long time. No worries though, I'll get you my pretties... sooner or later. xd.png

got my two, now i can sleep! good luck to everyone catching and congrats to those who caught theirs biggrin.gif

I can't send any flowers. All I get is an error. sad.gif

Try another browser maybe? It's working fine for me. blink.gif The page shows up and I've sent a flower already, in fact.

However, when I click the link externally, I get an error. Have you clicked the link from your scroll itself? That's what works for me. smile.gif

And the lag monster strikes again! Are they only going to be dropping at the top of the hour or every so often through the hour?

Supposedly there are drops every five minutes, but during an event you might not even be able to see them, much less catch one.

love the egg reminds me of GoN eggs...caught one egg in the first minute, and the second a few minutes after that smile.gif

Got my two safely tucked away! smile.gif Cant wait to see what they hatch into! Happy Valentine's Day!

PS Anyone still short of previous Valentines, see my sig! wub.gif

Thanks, TJ and the spriters, for the Valentine's Day event! happy.gif

The cave's lagging too much for me.. so no eggies so far ninja.gif

Good luck to everyone with catching new pretties! wink.gif