TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Got my two a few minutes ago, and I already received a flower, nawwww. I think I know who from tongue.gif I have sent my first flower in return!

So much fun! And the lag didn't last as long as I thought it would. I waited for the first five minutes (and waited for the AP block glitch to go away) and the lag pretty much disappeared.

Now off to bed I go. I have a 9hr shift and have to get up for it in 6 1/2 hrs xd.png

Happy Valentine's Day!

Got my two, but can't see what the event is because lag. xd.png

Ah well, I'll check it out in the morning. Hopefully things will have calmed down by then.

For some reason the coloring on the egg reminds me of the Guardian of Nature egg. Anyone else reminded of it? tongue.gif

Lag stahp so that I may send pretty flowers!

That's what I though, as well tongue.gif

Yaay, got my two. Happy Valentine's Day.

Anyone else having trouble sending the flowers, though? :c

i am having trouble sending flowers and getting a single new valentines egg. i hope its better tomorrow. or i will be sol

Got my two eggs! The color is reminiscient of the '09 Valentines. What if it's the male version? That would be kind of cool! smile.gif

Gosh I hope I get some flowers too. I love flowers and gardening... wub.gif This holiday event was made for me darnit!

The lag is so bad that I click on the event link and it's been spinning its wheels for the past five minutes. There, finally loaded! laugh.gif

Happy Love For Everyone Day, guys!

Nailed my two eggs in the first 3 minutes~ Gosh, the shells are lovely - like a pink version of the GoN. So excited to see what they hatch into!

The flower Valentines are supra-awesome! The flower designs are absolutely magnificent, and Imma gonna have lotsa fun sending to specific persons who've been nice to me here on the forums, as well as loads of random awesome peeps.

Thank you so much for this event, TJ & spriters! You're hard work is much appreciated! wub.gif *Beams Valentine love at y'all* wub.gif

The flowers are so pretty! Thanks spriters! (though it's lagging even more than the cave when I caught the new eggs xd.png)

Flower was sent just fine, a lot to choose from, I can't wait to see how it turn out biggrin.gif Love it.

Edited by Lysian

WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Got my two eggs and just sent a flower. Wasn't working in Chrome, so I opened in IE. Go figure....IE is usually the pits. lol

"You expected to see some eggs, but there are none to be found."

Grrr... Yes, me, too.

The lag is ungodly. I can't see the event either. I might have to wait until morning, my computer is about frozen solid. dry.gif

I only got one my labtop is so slow everytime i click on one it loads then it stops then i have to click it again and by then the egg is gone but still

Happy Valentines Day :3

Now I remember why I usually wait until the 1:00 am drop to catch. Seems like it's easier at that time. *Shrug*

Echoing AngelicDragonPuppy: if you send me a flower, please PM me and I'll send one back! I too would like to collect one of each. smile.gif I expect there will be a gift-trading thread set up at some point later today like there was for the Valentines last year, but, you know.

Oh noo, I'm so confused about drogs. sad.gif Are they even dropping in the usual 5 minute intervals? It seems like they're kinda random. Kind of worried that there's only one egg and not three. ;n;

Just got back from an early morning walk with my dogs (half an hour earlier than usual) and wanted to catch my Valentine eggs - but there are none in the cave... huh.gif

I thought there's usually a mass drop at the start?

Edited by lilysally

Got stuck in lag, and now waiting for more eggs to drop in hopes of getting my two. But Happy V day.