TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'll probably just end up sending flowers to random people since I don't really know anyone well on the forums anymore

hope I get some back uwu/

I'm really excited about this! I wonder what the new dragons will be. biggrin.gif

They better be pretty, 'cause the eggs are PIIIINK! biggrin.gif

I dunno about you, but I really like the columbine flowers, especially the red. wub.gif

Only have one pink tulip or something so far

Awwww, you didn't give us carnations! But I suppose you couldn't give every flower in the world as an option laugh.gif

The eggs look nice this year, and the event looks like fun. Happy flower gathering, everyone! And I wish I hadn't been silly and gone and locked myself /pokes eggs.

wow hurrah hurrah i beat out 100 people for a valentines egg and it was during a small drop. i am so lucky. good luck to those trying to get one still. now i am egglocked so tomorrow when i am not egg locked i may try my luck again. now all i need is people to send me some flowers and i have gotten my valentines day.

Edited by futuregohangurl

Happy Valentine's Day and May Love Blooms today and everyday! wub.gif

Got my eggies and sending out flowers. Thank for the event!

Ooh, I LOVE this event. Flowers <3 Can't wait to amass a large bouquet of flowers hopefully wub.gif I love flowers, so this really excites me.

Love the eggs and event! If anyone wants to send me flowers, pm me and I'll gladly send some back!

Edited by Malum

Oooh. I love the red snapdragons. I used to work at a nursery and those were my favorites of what we had there. Can't wait to see how things look when I get some flowers. That vase is gorgeous and I wish I had it in my house.

I'm not usually a fan of pink, but the shade used for the eggs is lovely. Adding my thanks to the chorus of gratitude to TJ and the spriters. Happy Valentine's Day!

first time I'm actually active during a valentines event! YAY! *dances* *gives out random flowers to everybody*

It lagged right until the drop stopped tongue.gif Hopefully next hour my laptop behaves. The flowers are beautiful, fun event.

ummm I have a question, is this like the Black friday event? Im having a lot of trouble getting eggs :I

Noooo not downtime already sad.gif

Edit: Less grumpy now tho I got my two eggs biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

Grabbed my two eggs, some names, and am sending out flowers at random!

(have yet to recieve any though...)

I'll send you some xoxox laugh.gif

as soon as maintenance is done dry.gif

Edited by WestWindReborn

Rainbow rose! Rainbow rose! Omg I'm getting a kick out of looking at all the flowers, and all the ones that I want. They're STUNNING! I was happy to see them but now I took time to actually look at all of them. xd.png

I already got one and it made me feel awesome! Thank you to random stranger! Sending flowers to the one and only person I know on DC, but I'm ready to send to friendly strangers and randoms to spread these gorgeous flowers.

Thank you again artists, this made a lonely girl actually enjoy the 14th and get flowers for once. xd.png

Oh yay! But then Maintainance ;-;

These eggies are harder to get than last year, quite.

Oh, I give up. Gonna get mine in the morning and get sleep like a sensable person... Send me flowers and I'll send you some back! As soon as I figure out how to send flowers, that is.