TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

There was a panicky moment there were we abruptly had AP lock at the end of the first five minutes. Seems to have blown over, though. Hoping to get my two in the next round! biggrin.gif Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

...aaaand cue the massive lag that makes catching the new eggs a hair-pulling experience. Hooray. :|

Oh, plus glitches. Even better.

Edited by MindsEye

didn't even get one, guess i'll get 2nd gens next year. annoyed, definitely.

They drop all day...

The eggs look lovely biggrin.gif

Didn't manage to catch any this hour, though sad.gif

*waits for the next hour*

Yay, got one. Now to get the other. :3

And let the flowers be unveiled! Hope you guys love the sprites we made. biggrin.gif

didn't even get one, guess i'll get 2nd gens next year. annoyed, definitely.

Release has been going on for seven minutes, and you're already giving up hope? O___o just check again tomorrow, and I'm sure you'll get one.

The eggs are so prettyyy! <3

As an aside note, if you send me a flower PM me and I will send you one back. Would like to get one of each! <3

The lag is killing me! Grr! I didn't even get to try in the five minute drop. Not like I should be surprised or anything.

Awesome, thanks for the update. These eggs look almost edible - candy-related? Either way, I like the color and shading!

Yay! Got my eggies already. That must be a new time record for me o_0

Thank you Tj and all spriters involved. Such beautiful work in not only in the new dragons but all the flowers in the event as well.

Edit note: When I try to send flowers, it tells me a database error has occured o 3o

Edited by EmoDuck598

Happy V'day everyone!

Just got home and sent my first flower! xP Gonna be a looong week of flower sending bahaha. How do we know if we got flowers? Actual flowers in the vase? Awks cause I don't have any yet LOL

Can't wait to grab some eggs. ^^

Happy Valentine's Day!! Thank you for the pretty new eggies! I can't wait to see what they hatch into! biggrin.gif

Yay! Thank you, TJ and the spriters!

(I totally called that the event would be sending flowers. biggrin.gif )