TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Well, I managed to grab an egg which usually takes me quite some time. It's a gorgeous egg and I am looking forward to the flower sending. There are some people I would like to send flowers to.

I managed to get one of the lovely eggs. <3

Thanks TJ, and the artists, for the egg and the event. smile.gif

One egg down, one to go. Can't wait to see the dragon!

But I'm actually really liking the event with the flowers. smile.gif They're all so pretty! I can't wait to see what they look like when I might receive one... too bad I know only one person on DC that would send me or I'd hope to get one of all. xd.png

Good luck everyone and happy single awareness day. smile.gif

And thank you to TJ and the artists for the event and the pretty flowers!

Edited by Ixi

I got my 2 eggs at the 5 minute drop.

They are the only eggs to drop for the next 24 hours. Once a person has 2, they stop hunting because they can't get anymore. Don't panic. It will get easier to get them as the day goes on.

For some reason the coloring on the egg reminds me of the Guardian of Nature egg. Anyone else reminded of it? tongue.gif

Lag stahp so that I may send pretty flowers!

The craziness has begun. ( I mean Happy Valentines everyone.)

FINALLY! I tried 2 laptops before the lag finally DIDN'T stop me from catching two of these awesome eggs. tongue.gif

I came late, too... dry.gif Dragcave time is an hour before mine, and I was stupid enough to never realize that. xd.png

The eggs look mysterious, alluring, awesome, etc. I could go on forever, but...

Thanks for the update TJ and thanks to all spriters involved in this amazing egg and the event!

Happy Valentines, thank you to all those who put this event together! biggrin.gif

my mad snagging god me an odd code, one eq haters might love lol

edit: Gorgeous flowers!, love the vase!(I want a real one now o.o s00o gotta sign up for a clay class....)

Edited by Erithan

Yay, thanks TJ! Can't wait to see who gives flowers to mwa! *hint hint*

AHHH SO MUCH LAG!!

Got my two eggies in the first seven minutes...I think that's a record for new dragon drops for me. ohmy.gif

Eggs look so pretty, I can't wait to see what they hatch into; and the event looks really fun! smile.gif Thanks for putting this together~

wub.gif Happy Valentines, everyone! wub.gif

Supposedly there are drops every five minutes, but during an event you might not even be able to see them, much less catch one.

Ah thank you. I caught the tail end of the 10 min after one (still didn't catch one), but I did see a few go past.

Haven't caught any yet, still not a fan of pink, but I'm LOVING the shiny metally chrome pink eggs! Congrats Spriter!