TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm going to send random flowers to everyone for the next hour. I can't stay up too late, I have a class tomorrow. tongue.gif

*hopes for that GoN-looking blue rose* this flower is like a taunt of what I do not have lol

I sorta wish we had a black rose, and a few more branch colors, but everything is beautiful so not gonna complain(sorta wish, not complaint I promise!) biggrin.gif

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

Thanks TJ and spriters!

The eggs are kinda hard to catch. Managed to get quota.

Don't worry, it'll be up again soon! smile.gif And your best bet for getting the new Valentine's eggs would be the top of the hour anyway. happy.gif Heaps will be flooding the cave so you'll probably be able to grab some then. <3 And if I remember correctly, maintenance only takes a few minutes, usually.

skaftafell - It hasn't crashed. smile.gif Regular maintenance happens regularly. tongue.gif It's just kind of funny timing.

That's when I have to leave for work...

Ah! I caught my two on my sucky internet x3 So happy.

Happy valentines day!

Now I can go play with the flowers, what a cool idea! xd.png

Sent another flower! I feel like I'm never gonna sleep because I'm having too much fun sending flowers.

*coughsomeoneshouldsendmeaTulipcough* laugh.giftongue.gif

I'm going to send random flowers to everyone for the next hour. I can't stay up too late, I have a class tomorrow. tongue.gif

*hopes for that GoN-looking blue rose* this flower is like a taunt of what I do not have lol

And for that i shall be sending you a flower xd.png

Oddly enough i got my first GoN just as the previous gens were able to be bred.

Finally got my second one right after the site came back on

Yay!

Now to randomly gift flowers to people tongue.gif

And the cave is back up again, per usual. I won't be surprised if it goes back and forth.

Hey: lilies are my fave flowers. wink.gif

Happymoon: LMAO. I laughed so hard.

Whoever sprited the Plumeria -- holy cheese, that's amazing stuff. Such a gorgeous flower, too!

At least it seems to have fixed the lag? At least I got my two eggs, so now I can spam random users with pretty flowers. ;v

(if you send me flowers, i like girly/rainbowy ones~)

Edited by Guillotine

Happy Valentines Day

Just got my two eggs. I like them so far, looking forward to seeing them grow. Hoping for a few flowers, we'll see. biggrin.gif

Edited by DollyMadison89

I sorta wish we had a black rose, and a few more branch colors, but everything is beautiful so not gonna complain(sorta wish, not complaint I promise!) biggrin.gif

awww, a black rose woulda been cool! wink.gif

Love the Flowers ~ thanks TJ and team

..... tic toc tic toc, waiting for maintenance to end smile.gif

Well the people who didn't want a pink valentine's dragon this year might be a little miffed.

Looking forward to it though.