TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Whoops, time for the downtime xd.png

Hey hey, I just wanted to fog my babies and go to bed... xd.png

Cue downtime.

For about 1 minute, then I catch my two eggs within 30 seconds of each other. laugh.gif

Off to see about saying it with flowers, now.

Pretty eggs, but imagine my shock that they're pink. rolleyes.gif

Edited by blackdragon71

Ooh, I LOVE this event. Flowers <3 Can't wait to amass a large bouquet of flowers hopefully wub.gif I love flowers, so this really excites me.

I sent you one as a test because you were the first user that popped into my head. Probably because of Logic.

Also downtime. sad.gif

Sending out as many flowers as I possibly can~

Managed to get an egg, hopefully i'll get another one soon...

Nope, grabbed another one. Happy Valentines day, everyone!

Edited by Tazzay

cave is down?!

Don't worry, it'll be up again soon! smile.gif And your best bet for getting the new Valentine's eggs would be the top of the hour anyway. happy.gif Heaps will be flooding the cave so you'll probably be able to grab some then. <3 And if I remember correctly, maintenance only takes a few minutes, usually.

skaftafell - It hasn't crashed. smile.gif Regular maintenance happens regularly. tongue.gif It's just kind of funny timing.

Edited by StormWizard212

Rainbow rose! Rainbow rose! Omg I'm getting a kick out of looking at all the flowers, and all the ones that I want. They're STUNNING! I was happy to see them but now I took time to actually look at all of them. xd.png

I already got one and it made me feel awesome! Thank you to random stranger! Sending flowers to the one and only person I know on DC, but I'm ready to send to friendly strangers and randoms to spread these gorgeous flowers.

Thank you again artists, this made a lonely girl actually enjoy the 14th and get flowers for once. xd.png

Agreed, my jaw dropped when I say that one.

At least I got one egg so far. wink.gif

Yay it's back up!

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Those flowers are beautiful, I have been just randomly sending them out to people, while looking though each section.

Is it just me or is the cave trolling us by giving us unclickable eggs? tongue.gif

Edit: Scrump that, I got one xd.png

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Downtimmmmme D,,,,,,:

Edit: Never mind! As soon as I posted this, I went back & refreshed and got my two eggs quick as a wink!

Edited by sylviamaris