TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

A 12% chance I believe smile.gif Better than the prize dragons!

Not exactly as, with random, it can go to anyone, regardless if they've been sent one or not. Perhaps TJ set up some filter that removes the people that have already been given one, but there's no guarantee.

Also, I'm saying not exactly because I nagged my sister all day yesterday to get on and so finally she decided to get on today and she hadn't received any flowers. Lots of my flowers are from the "Pick a random recipient", and if the system goes for the empty ones first, then why is it that she didn't have any flowers when she got on? And she didn't have the vase badge until she clicked for the even link, and you must have the badge to start getting flowers. I'm not going to say that half of the members on here are inactive, but there are tons of inactive accounts, so that gives you a better chance.

Don't mind my nerdy talk. xd.png Basically you can have a better chance but a worse one as well. laugh.gif

OK, I do have to say that this is the first time that I have seen so many users getting together to try and figure out the secret to the Gardenialol flower giving. We were a team, albeit, a lost one, lol...

A lost team... I love this. laugh.gif

As for the Arsani dragon, mine hatches in 10 hours. Heh heh.

So unless I'm mistaken (I hate maths) you have an approximately 0.0025% chance of recieving one every 2 minutes.

Please send me Flowers. My cave Name is LuSi. tongue.gifxd.png

Ill send Flowers back !

You probably want to look here wink.gif

What does everyone think of my V-Day names for these little ones?

Feelings of a new Valentine

Friendship of a new Valentine

Ashy- around there...

Edited by StarSea

Depends on how many users there are but if you are right, then it's time to give up. 0.0025% is not a lot.

Both of TJ's Arsanis grew up. o: Hmmmm.

The Arsani is alright. ._. It doesn't really awestruck me or... Well, I feel lukewarm about it, although I do like its description.

edit: But I like it. The spritework looks crisp and the style. *nods head*

Edited by kiyoura

Depends on how many users there are but if you are right, then it's time to give up. 0.0025% is not a lot.

That is not the chance of getting one. It is the chance that you will be chosen for any one 2 minute release of one. There will be 5040 releases of one (if they are released every 2 minutes) over the period of the event. It is also possible that they are set to release more often than every 2 minutes. Keep hoping. smile.gif

The new dragon's beautiful! cool.gif

Thanks, Corteo!

And thanks, TJ and all the spriters who put this Valentine's event together!

*leaves brownies*

That is not the chance of getting one. It is the chance that you will be chosen for any one 2 minute release of one. There will be 5040 releases of one (if they are released every 2 minutes) over the period of the event. It is also possible that they are set to release more often than every 2 minutes. Keep hoping. smile.gif

Not forgetting that the flower giving was 5 minutes for the start of the event.

Aw, these are adorable!

They kind of remind me of a Dragon version of Princess Cadence. LOL

Now I kinda wish I hadn't already named mine, since I have both Princess Cadence and Princess Cadance on my scroll already. xd.png

Now I kinda wish I hadn't already named mine, since I have both Princess Cadence and Princess Cadance on my scroll already. xd.png

So that's who took the names wink.gif

lol

Those can be placeholders then. Better suited than a Sunset. smile.gif

Not forgetting that the flower giving was 5 minutes for the start of the event.

It was??

/Doesn't know because was too busy delivering flowers to grumpy people

Yeppers, I work at a flower shop! Not my dream, but it can be kinda nice. tongue.gif

So wait, then why'd TJ lower it? Where people complaining?

It was??

/Doesn't know because was too busy delivering flowers to grumpy people

Yeppers, I work at a flower shop! Not my dream, but it can be kinda nice. tongue.gif

So wait, then why'd TJ lower it? Where people complaining?

it was a very painful 5 minute wait xd.png

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

The new hatchlings are so cute and can't wait for mine to grow up. Thanks, TJ, mods and artists, for another wonderful holiday addition.

Have received a vase full of flowers. Thank you to all who sent them!

I'm embarrassed to say ... but going to ... I don't know how to SEND flowers to repay the kind floral gifts I've received.

Help? Thanks!!! biggrin.gif

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!

The new hatchlings are so cute and can't wait for mine to grow up. Thanks, TJ, mods and artists, for another wonderful holiday addition.

Have received a vase full of flowers. Thank you to all who sent them!

I'm embarrassed to say ... but going to ... I don't know how to SEND flowers to repay the kind floral gifts I've received.

Help? Thanks!!! biggrin.gif

On your flower page, you choose a flower type and color and optionally a user, and click send. Happy sending. happy.gif

Lowered the waiting time between sending to two minutes.

It was apparently changed about 2 1/2 hours into the event, but that doesn't preclude to possibility that the release of the lol gardenia is shorter than that. If the lol gardenia is released at the same rate as we are allowed to send, then instead of 5040 perhaps there will be about 5000. I hope they aren't released at 5 minute intervals, that would only be 2016 which is even longer odds against getting one.

Oops, just reached Walker's info on the dragons. Thanks, Dash! smile.gif

I've come in really late, and I can't find it in this thread, but what's the lol gardenia?

Lolgardenia is a flower that you can only get if TJ (the admin) sends you, which seems to be completely random.