TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

*headdesk* I'm always trying to look for the hardest things to understand or find and I completely missed that!! laugh.gif Though... there are a few bullets that I listed that would have given that result if gone into detail... *points to namely this one-*

Shikaru said it isn't something you click on

• Something you do?

• Without clicking- how?

• Basically everything you do on the computer involves clicking...

Edited by StarSea

Wow! Great idea Raistlin24! Sadly, I probably wont get one xd.png But that's okay! Trying to figure out what it is was fun!

It has been confirmed now it seems:

Only TJ09 can send them (so it will be random if you get one or not)

So... How would forum-goers be more likely to get them than non-forum goers? Or is it that forum-goers are more likely to find the answer?

Aw, these are adorable!

They kind of remind me of a Dragon version of Princess Cadence. LOL

Here is my guess:

you need to click on TJs valentine dragons, and if you happen to be the correct number clicker you get the flower....random just like the rest of DC.

Its something you may or may not do in your daily routine

Its in cave and on forum

Non forum users are not likely to get there from the cave (since his scroll is hidden, you would need to know the codes)

It has nothing to do with giving or sending flowers

Its RANDOM!

I guess we shall find out at some point.

I still go with this!

So, the theories were really more or less right in the first place and almost everyone was making it more complicated than it really is! Well played, overthinking.

I've been quietly observing under the idea that it would be beyond TJ sending them, but it ended up seeming like the only option and in actuality truly the obvious answer. A more or less randomized gift. If it was a hidden page or a certain clicking sequence people probably would've ended up figuring it out quicker, I presume.

Anyways, I quite like the dragons! I named mine heartificial and artificial heart...I'm not really that clever, names are actually based on some music I listen to.

Arrgh...I was hoping it was some grand puzzle...and it turns out to be random luck -.-

So... How would forum-goers be more likely to get them than non-forum goers? Or is it that forum-goers are more likely to find the answer?

Because TJ roams the forum. He sees people and he can send them flowers. At least that's my idea.

Haha xd.png it does make absolute sense that it would be TJ sending them. It's kind of amusing really smile.gif

Edit for typo

Edited by Anna Selka

So, does that mean TJ has a list of forum goers to whom he will send gardenia? Because if it was purely random, most of them would end up on scrolls of non-forum goers (since chances are that they'll have less flowers, and system prioritizes empty vases) and Shikaru did say, that they have lesser chances of obtaining it...

This little Gardenia caught your eye.

Just a strange coloration, within vases it would hide.

Searching and searching you've all tried to analyze clues.

Even skipping, and connections, and a few twos.

Nevertheless the clue sits there in sight.

Did I mention that the 'answer' was said last night?

Some have figured out this little mystery it would seem.

True though, I haven't said who.

However my words seem to have boggled you.

Even if this seems to be getting out of hand.

My hope is that you've had fun in the end."

*looks at her member #, looks at date*

Here's hoping luck is on my side!!! xd.png

I never said forum-goers were more likely to obtain it. A non-forum goer just wouldn't be likely to figure out the 'answer'.

sigh, you view TJs dragons, which a non-forum user is very unlikely to do since they are hidden. Some random number generator pops off a flower to every so many or XXXX Viewer of his dragons. I seriously doubt TJ has the time to lurk in the forum and pick random people, also, this would not work as people have forum names different the scroll names. I know for a fact one person with different forum and scroll name got one.

So TJ sends us every flower or only the Gardenias?

TJ only sends the lolgardenia. I think it's completely random, but nobody's quite sure smile.gif

sigh, you view TJs dragons, which a non-forum user is very unlikely to do since they are hidden.   Some random number generator pops off a flower to every so many or XXXX Viewer of his dragons.  I seriously doubt TJ has the time to lurk in the forum and pick random people, also, this would not work as people have forum names different the scroll names.  I know for a fact one person with different forum and scroll name got one.

On the contrary...

"Dragon Cave Username

The username you use to log into the main site. This will only be made visible to global moderators and administrators."

And it's probably completely random anyways.

Edited by Wild

Because non-forumers probably can't PM TJ?

Please don't spam him with PMs asking for the flower. XP

To my knowledge it's random.

What is the meaning of Arsani? I can't think of anything (not even Latin).

Ar sani means hive in a different language (which has a different alphabet, but the letters look roughly the same).