TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

sigh, you view TJs dragons, which a non-forum user is very unlikely to do since they are hidden. Some random number generator pops off a flower to every so many or XXXX Viewer of his dragons. I seriously doubt TJ has the time to lurk in the forum and pick random people, also, this would not work as people have forum names different the scroll names. I know for a fact one person with different forum and scroll name got one.

And you know this for sure, huh?

I think it's far more likely that he just sends them to a random recipient.

What is the meaning of Arsani? I can't think of anything (not even Latin).

It's something in a different language, "ari sani" or something.

OK, from the poetry, only TJ sends the gardenialol out but what triggers this action, that is the question now...

Beautiful dragon! Love them! smile.gif

As for the flowers - I would love the gardenia, but I'm not holding my breath.

I honestly thought that sending out tons of flowers would gain you as many as you sent out at random, but I was wrong. I'll continue sending, but it doesn't seem balanced or people are just not sending random? I dunno!

I got the most of mine for posting what I needed (and I'm still missing a lot).

I haven't gotten a flower now in about a day. heh

Also - I really wish that it would tell you who sent the flowers, regardless of random, so we can resend them something to thank them! biggrin.gif

I know if I got the gardenia from TJ, I would write him a PM thanking him properly. smile.gif

Edited by demona3

If I was TJ, I'd have HUGE issues with people sending me begging messages - and would possibly be less likely to send one to those 'bugging' people!

Please don't spam him with PMs asking for the flower. XP

To my knowledge it's random.

Too late D: Your hints seemed to suggest this was what to do, since forumgoers can PM him, but he is also sometimes on the IRC, which is not the forums >.< *Feelsguiltynow*

Meh, that's somewhat disappointing. I was hoping there would be some way that everyone would be able to get one if they tried hard enough.

*shrugs* Oh well, I'm off to send some more random flowers. ^^

OK, from the poetry, only TJ sends the gardenialol out but what triggers this action, that is the question now...

It is probably random - my guess is he has a script running on his scroll that - every 2 minutes, sends out a LOL Gardenia to a random user.

This way, it would ensure that as many users as possible would get a flower with no need for people to ask, click, be on the forums, etc.

What is the meaning of Arsani? I can't think of anything (not even Latin).

According to Corteo

Glad you guys like the dragons!!  I know it isn't helpful, but their name is from the Azerbaijiani "arı şanı" or "hive".  I know it doesn't make sense but it will when you get the extra info about them.

And you know this for sure, huh?

I think it's far more likely that he just sends them to a random recipient.

I do not know this for sure no, but can not imagine TJ sitting around for a week trying to figure out who to send flowers to. I still cast my vote with random flower giver script or some such thing. Sadly, I never have any luck random or otherwise!

It is probably random - my guess is he has a script running on his scroll that - every 2 minutes, sends out a LOL Gardenia to a random user.

This way, it would ensure that as many users as possible would get a flower with no need for people to ask, click, be on the forums, etc.

I like this way. No work for the rest of us. biggrin.gif

Does anyone know what the lolgardenia looks like? That may be a first step.

Cyan with white tips. user posted image

Edited by dirtytabs

Too late D: Your hints seemed to suggest this was what to do, since forumgoers can PM him, but he is also sometimes on the IRC, which is not the forums >.< *Feelsguiltynow*

Is alright, a bit of my fault there.

Just wanted to nip that before everyone started trying it.

Nobody is going to be content unless everything to do with the gardenia is revealed to as all are they? xd.png

Well, I doubt it would be specific. I got mine when (I think) it would have been mid-dayish in his time, so it's probably just an auto generator.

On an unrelated note, 5040 lolgardenias can be given out, assuming one is given every 2 minutes.

(24 x 60 x 7/2)

Yeah, it's the gardenia with TJ's colours (someone else probably has a picture handy)

user posted image <- This is the LOL Gardenia

And it has been confirmed that TJ09 is the ONLY one who can send it

Nobody is going to be content unless everything to do with the gardenia is revealed to as all are they? xd.png

Well, I doubt it would be specific. I got mine when (I think) it would have been mid-dayish in his time, so it's probably just an auto generator.

On an unrelated note, 5040 lolgardenias can be given out, assuming one is given every 2 minutes.

(24 x 60 x 7/2)

And with 40 000 users... low chances to get one.

To be honest.. the riddle/flowerhunting was a very refreshing idea. xd.png

The solution makes perfect sense as this blue/white shade are his icon colours. haha

Even though I don't long for this flower (wouldn't be seen in my full vase anyways laugh.gif ) the idea behind this 'paper chase' was lovely.

Could dc have more such tiny events? Some riddles to solve and guesses to share? *^-^* Like back when we had to figure out on our own how to make NDs and Zombies. *^-^*

Edited by Belisar

And with 40 000 users... low chances to get one.

A 12% chance I believe smile.gif Better than the prize dragons!

Ahhh.... So the odds of getting that gardenia are likely slim. Oh well. Won't waste my time hoping. *shrugs*

As for the adult Arsani dragon, she is beautiful. I gave mine placeholder names to be sure I didn't accidentally abandon mine, but now I will have to find fitting names for them. smile.gif Very pretty.

Ahhh.... So the odds of getting that gardenia are likely slim. Oh well. Won't waste my time hoping. *shrugs*

All too true *sighs*