TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yah, I figure since I'm sending mostly randomly, it's okay if I stick with just irises. biggrin.gif After all, the chance of one person getting two random flowers from me is pretty miniscule. 'Sides, I lurves irises. wub.gif

Oh no! I forgot about Valentine's Day! The dragons are really pretty though! biggrin.gif I've been kinda careless with events lately. Oh well there's always next year, and at least I can still send and receive flowers. They look great too.

my vase is so full, i can't really tell what's what anymore...but one thing i do know, i want to cover up the tulips in front laugh.gif but no sucess so far, all effort fail ohmy.gif

Very pretty smile.gif Can't wait to try them with my Silvers, and possibly my Golds. Great job, Corteo and Walker!!

The adult sprites remind me vaguely of the original 09 dragons

Can those be seen somewhere?

Yay, my beauties gendered. :3

And ohoho, only TJ can send them? That's a kicker - was hoping I'd be able to get it but since it's up to luck, drats. xc

Oh WOW I actually fell in love these Vals! (My last loves were the Sweetlings and Rosebuds) but I will not be freezing the babies. Nope nope. I want two of these sitting on my scroll. <3

I love the babies, but those adults are amazing.

The adults are so pretty, I like them! And yes, agreed with MergingWhispeR. First thought I had when I saw those was how much they reminded me of Val'09s smile.gif

This is going to sound awful, but none of the current incave dragons seem to suit them just right imo. (except the female silvers, but that will never be ;.wink.gif Several are nice but none...perfect enough for these beauties <3 I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that a magic-using dragon that suits them 100% is released this year smile.gif

This is going to sound awful, but none of the current incave dragons seem to suit them just right imo. (except the female silvers, but that will never be ;.wink.gif Several are nice but none...perfect enough for these beauties <3 I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that a magic-using dragon that suits them 100% is released this year smile.gif

Not even the daydreams? D:

They're probably going to be the first pairing I'm playing with. Their colours and body shape fit nicely, imo. That plus they're both "holding" onto something. x3

Not even the daydreams? D:

They're probably going to be the first pairing I'm playing with. Their colours and body shape fit nicely, imo. That plus they're both "holding" onto something. x3

...I'm not a fan of daydreams. /shot. Plus, I really, really, really want to breed them with another magic dragon tongue.gif (Still dreaming of Einstein dragons).

...I'm not a fan of daydreams. /shot. Plus, I really, really, really want to breed them with another magic dragon tongue.gif (Still dreaming of Einstein dragons).

Haha, worth a shot. laugh.gif I'm pretty neutral on daydreams most of the time but I think in this case they would be lovely. o3o Oooh, another magic dragon (aren't they all magical? :cool.gif. Perhaps magi? The colours look nice together. xP

Their wings are so purty. xd.png

Aren't they?! They're my favorite part of the whole dragon.

As for magical partners, my favorite is the whites. :U

In general, I think my other favorite pairing is Neotropicals. The colors just pop so much.

With all the hubbub about looking for things, and clicking on things, I realize my bouquet of flowers is a terribly sorry sight. I have no idea how to make it look better. I guess I just don't have enough friends to get flowers. Boo hoo.

xd.png

It's ok, I like my dragons, even if my flowers look kind of puny right now.

Thank you to those who have sent me one.

With all the hubbub about looking for things, and clicking on things, I realize my bouquet of flowers is a terribly sorry sight. I have no idea how to make it look better. I guess I just don't have enough friends to get flowers. Boo hoo.

xd.png

It's ok, I like my dragons, even if my flowers look kind of puny right now.

Thank you to those who have sent me one.

Your red sunflower is detached from the stem! lol