TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Death/Mourning: The death of a hivemate hits an Arsani particularly hard, especially since they experience the process of dying (at least emotionally) jointly with them. Arsanii have long periods of mourning, sometimes lasting for years at a time, and many elaborate rituals regarding death. The most common is leaving a daily gift/offering at the deceased individual’s place of rest.

One has to be particularly careful with an Arsani in captivity that has recently lost someone. If left alone, they’ve been known to turn to necromancy (one of the few dark magics they do practice, although only in times of extreme distress) in their grief, and occasionally they will succeed in reviving the corpse as a zombie. This situation can be particularly dangerous if the deceased was also an Arsani Dragon. When the zombie reawakens, they will sometimes retain their mental connection to the Arsani that revived them. This alters the personality of the living Arsani and makes them extremely fierce, to the point they are impossible to control.

I decided to add this in. :I

Welcome to the world of interesting scenarios that can happen with Arsani Dragons.

Here is another thing to speculate on, no one seems to have noticed yet.

Corteo's scroll has only 4 dragons on it. All Fogged. Yet, he's got tons of badges. So, he's hiding his scroll.

Why? What are the 4 fogged Hatchies? Could two of them be a SPRITER'S ALT that he's been keeping secret???

Just thinking.......!! dry.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

All too true *sighs*

I'll still hope!

But at least I dont have to spend hours at the computer trying to figure it out! lol

Great event! LOVE the '13 dragon! Good job spriters and all involved!!

biggrin.gif

Here is another thing to speculate on, no one seems to have noticed yet.

Corteo's scroll has only 4 dragons on it. All Fogged. Yet, he's got tons of badges. So, he's hiding his scroll.

Why? What are the 4 fogged Hatchies? Could two of them be a SPRITER'S ALT that he's been keeping secret???

Just thinking.......!! dry.gif

Simple. He doesn't want his dragons to die of overviewing :U

To be honest.. the riddle/flowerhunting was a very refreshing idea. xd.png

The solution makes perfect sense as this blue/white shade are his icon colours. haha

Even though I don't long for this flower (wouldn't be seen in my full vase anyways laugh.gif ) the idea behind this 'paper chase' was lovely.

Could dc have more such tiny events? Some riddles to solve and guesses to share? *^-^*

It wasn't a riddle until we made it one. laugh.gif

Quick question ... has anyone else gotten one since Feb 14th?

I do not think there was really any doubt that TJ sent them, the question at hand was how to get one, to which we still do not have a concrete answer ohmy.gif

Quick question ... has anyone else gotten one since Feb 14th?

Yeah someone's mom got one yesterday.

It wasn't a riddle until we made it one. laugh.gif

Yes but i still like it. tongue.gif

finally something you can work your brain a little. ahaha and see how an awesome community works together. ^.~

Also, the Adults remind me of Seahorses. (the s1 of Jelly Beans laugh.gif )

Nice combo. *^-^*

I do not think there was really any doubt that TJ sent them, the question at hand was how to get one, to which we still do not have a concrete answer ohmy.gif

How we don't have a concrete answer? If TJ sends them we really can't do anything to get them. We just have to hope that we'll get lucky.

Yeah someone's mom got one yesterday.

Good to know! So, TJ's randomizer is still at work ... good luck to all! Prolly, it's by clicking his valentine dragon because that is the only possible and logical explanation.

I love the new dragons! Corteo has done an amazing job smile.gif I like the little riddle about the lol Gardenia. It was fun to see if anyone could send it or only TJ. I think it's a pretty random thing, but who knows... For those who were lucky enough to receive one: Congrats!

/* back to sending flowers again */

Love the new dragons, and their descriptions. These will probably be my first dragons I give a "permanent mate" too just because of that. I can't break them up now! Well done to everyone involved, and thank you!

Good to know! So, TJ's randomizer is still at work ... good luck to all! Prolly, it's by clicking his valentine dragon because that is the only possible and logical explanation.

That means to everyone who don't want one.. Do not click TJ's Valentines? laugh.gif

Would be a bit boring. ^^"

Yes, we have already seen his s1 hatchling.

Can you point me to that? I would love to see the alt color.

Can you point me to that? I would love to see the alt color.

user posted image

Edited by PointOfOrigin

That would be really cool if these dragons had a BSA.. Love the adults though, I have some pretty lineage plans for them biggrin.gif