TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Xfdsjfsd.

i'm really disappointed that about only 5000 users will get an lolgardenia.

huh, guess i had hoped it would have been a bit better -- i would have never won one anyway.

Thanks for all the flowers from Pk's lovely friends! biggrin.gif

Xfdsjfsd.

i'm really disappointed that about only 5000 users will get an lolgardenia.

huh, guess i had hoped it would have been a bit better -- i would have never won one anyway.

Better than only 60 CB Shimmer-scales, in my opinion...

The lolgardenia is only highly desirable because it's rare. ._. But I guess it's a dragcave "I must catch them all" mentality that compels people to want it so much.

It is really bugging me that I have at least one of each flower except the Lol one. They should of made it so that when you collect one of each kind, you get a special one. wink.gif

But I guess it's a dragcave "I must catch them all" mentality that compels people to want it so much.

No, really, that is *not* a dragcave-only phenomenon.

I'm pretty sure it's randomly sent by TJ... That's why Shikaru said "just do your own usual things", it's not really something we can control

Everyone had guessed it earlier, people just kept pretending it wasn't this xd.png

More only-a-few-people-will-get-it-by-luck things. I'm getting really tired of those xd.png But oh well, thank you for the event anyway. All flowers are pretty~

And I love the adult dragons ^^

@Blue Nadir: TJ got an alt gardenia with his colors, so only a few people will get them on their vases

Edited by LaHaine

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the story with the "Alt Gardenia"?  I've not been keeping up. smile.gif

It's a rare flower that only TJ can send out :3

*Edit* ninja.gif'd xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

The lolgardenia count is just an assumption...I wouldn't lose hope yet. We have no clue at what rate they are being sent out, nor if they are actually coming from TJ's account, or just the system.

smile.gif

Does anyone know how intelligent the Arsanii would be in groups of 2? I'm not sure if someone posted it or not xd.png

The lolgardenia count is just an assumption...I wouldn't lose hope yet. We have no clue at what rate they are being sent out, nor if they are actually coming from TJ's account, or just the system.

smile.gif

Does anyone know how intelligent the Arsanii would be in groups of 2? I'm not sure if someone posted it or not xd.png

It really depends on the environment they're raised in and everything, but with a second Arsanii around it tends to be more like 7-12 year old maturity level intelligence.

Edited by Walker

It really depends on the environment they're raised in and everything, but with a second Arsanii around it tends to be more like 7-12 year old maturity level intelligence.

So they can read and do basic maths? biggrin.gif

So they can read and do basic maths? biggrin.gif

If someone sat down and took the time to teach them, probably. xd.png Just don't expect them to understand complex moralistic conundrums or anything. Or calculus.

Thanks for the info! But to be honest, I wouldn't even know if I got one - my vase is full to bursting!

Thanks for the info! But to be honest, I wouldn't even know if I got one - my vase is full to bursting!

I looked and you don't, blue Nadir

Blue, I can help you with that! *goes to check Blue's vase*

EDIT:

ninja.gif'd. xd.png

Wow, you've got lots of flowers! You must be getting all the ones I've been sending to random users or sometin. laugh.gif

Edited by StarSea

Everyone had guessed it earlier, people just kept pretending it wasn't this xd.png

More only-a-few-people-will-get-it-by-luck things. I'm getting really tired of those xd.png But oh well, thank you for the event anyway. All flowers are pretty~

Well this game involves a lot of luck, doesn't it? Being at the right biome or AP at the right time, whether or not you get an alt dragon, those picky dragons that won't produce an egg... laugh.gif

If someone sat down and took the time to teach them, probably. xd.png Just don't expect them to understand complex moralistic conundrums or anything. Or calculus.

Wouldn't blame 'em. Those are two difficult concepts. D:

Well I named one of mine Glomp Gifter, cuz obvious.

I named the other Bubble Gum Ninja, cuz it was 2am and funny.

And I really like them - they remind me of seahorses. Graceful and lovely. wub.gif

I don't think I've gotten the lolgardenia (yet?), but thanks to some friends, my vase's bald spot in the middle got filled in quite nicely with a rainbow rose. In the meantime, I've been keeping an eye on who still wants what, and sending out whatever I can to help.

I'm really enjoying this event. Thanks to TJ, Corteo, all the flower spriters, and DC Community in general for being awesome!

Edited by jerusha

user posted image

This little Gardenia caught your eye.

Just a strange coloration, within vases it would hide.

Searching and searching you've all tried to analyze clues.

Even skipping, and connections, and a few twos.

Nevertheless the clue sits there in sight.

Did I mention that the 'answer' was said last night?

Some have figured out this little mystery it would seem.

True though, I haven't said who.

However my words seem to have boggled you.

Even if this seems to be getting out of hand.

My hope is that you've had fun in the end.

What a cute poem. biggrin.gif

Thank you to all the event organizers! With an added riddle... Fun, as all events are. <3

*glomps adults* Cort and Walker! <3 Love, love, love, love, love. All around. So excited for mine to grow up. These guys rocks. <3

Blue, I can help you with that! *goes to check Blue's vase*

EDIT:

ninja.gif'd. xd.png

Wow, you've got lots of flowers! You must be getting all the ones I've been sending to random users or sometin. laugh.gif

I've got a trading partner - we're sending each other two of each flower. biggrin.gif That and loads of folks are sending to random recipients too! Is there a way to check for it (or any other flower type for that matter) that I've missed?

Ah, so it is only given out by TJ... lol, I see. Now the clues make sense...

Too bad it's not something we can get for ourselves, but I'm just glad we know how it happens!

And the dragons look lovely. Not flower dragons like I thought they'd be, but really pretty all the same.

Well this game involves a lot of luck, doesn't it? Being at the right biome or AP at the right time, whether or not you get an alt dragon, those picky dragons that won't produce an egg... laugh.gif

Wouldn't blame 'em. Those are two difficult concepts. D:

Wasn't talking about just luck, but the thing about only random people getting it during that event time. But I guess that's a discussion for other time xd.png

My second egg, the one I didn't incubate, just hatched o/

I specially picked his code after browsing through all the biomes looking for a code in my language, so I'm quite happy to see it hatch~

Edited by LaHaine