TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

user posted image

It seems to be black.

Very interesting choice of color for a V dragon. Prolly for lonely hearts. laugh.gif

I'm glad people enjoyed this little mystery. It actually was never planned or anything, I got a PM or two of someone asking me about it and saw that the interest was growing. So I came in with my cryptic words and blew it all way out of proportion. XD;

I love the adult sprite!! I already have ideas about pairing them biggrin.gif

Has Corteo said anything about the breed? (Too many pages to go back)

And where are we with the lolgardenia? tongue.gif

Aw, these are adorable!

They kind of remind me of a Dragon version of Princess Cadence. LOL

Oh gosh, that's what I though ^.^

The dragons are beautiful, way better than I imagined.

Kinda sucks though that getting the Lol Gardenia is completely random, and with thousands of users on the site, it's pretty unlikely that I'll get one. dry.gif

I'm glad people enjoyed this little mystery. It actually was never planned or anything, I got a PM or two of someone asking me about it and saw that the interest was growing. So I came in with my cryptic words and blew it all way out of proportion. xd.png;

It was all in fun, and it was such fun. wink.gif

Thanks to everyone who sent a dark flower to my bouquet. It is more balanced in color, and quite full, now.

The Spriter's alt color resembles the Alt Sweetling color. Lovely.

Very interesting choice of color for a V dragon. Prolly for lonely hearts. laugh.gif

The first dragon to represent not Valentine's Day, but Singles Awareness Day? ohmy.giftongue.gif

Does TJ give out the flowers himself, or does the flower give itself out?

Oh..lol..this has got to be the best question ever ... I do not know if the flowers gave themselves out but that would be hillarious....

The first dragon to represent not Valentine's Day, but Singles Awareness Day? ohmy.giftongue.gif

Yeap! Singles need representation on V day too. Too bad it's an alt variation..biggrin.gif

Edited by arlymaye

Alt Sweetling already did that.

This little Gardenia caught your eye.

Just a strange coloration, within vases it would hide.

Searching and searching you've all tried to analyze clues.

Even skipping, and connections, and a few twos.

Nevertheless the clue sits there in sight.

Did I mention that the 'answer' was said last night?

Some have figured out this little mystery it would seem.

True though, I haven't said who.

However my words seem to have boggled you.

Even if this seems to be getting out of hand.

My hope is that you've had fun in the end."

Oh wow how did I not catch that lD Nice.

Seems unlikely I'll end up with one then, if it's random lD welp~ Grats to those who have them, that's cool.

Thank you Shikaru!!

Omg I love this breed, I've loved this valentine event here smile.gif

I really want to see the alt, I saw the hatchie already and I wonder how the adult looks like, we should have a SAD dragon biggrin.gif

Well, the Alt Sweetling still has some v color on them .. but this little Arsani drag is completely ashy ... if the coloration remains the same through maturity .. I would say this represents the Single Awareness much better. smile.gif

So how would being a forum member increase your chances of getting one, then? wink.gif

Anyway, my second eggie is gonna hatch, I noticed that it could of hatched last night, lol

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Oh. I wasn't on for that event, but I should've known from its design. Face, meet palm. Palm, face. rolleyes.gif

Edit: But this will be the actual "sad" version. Maybe.

Edited by dirtytabs

Well, the Alt Sweetling still has some v color on them .. but this little Arsani drag is completely ashy ... if the coloration remains the same through maturity .. I would say this represents the Single Awareness much better. smile.gif

I agree on that biggrin.gif But it still wouldn't be the first dragon to represent it, was all I was trying to say.

So how would being a forum member increase your chances of getting one, then? wink.gif

Being a forum member increases your chance of being involved in guessing the answer, not of getting the lol gardenia.

I don't place much value on Vday itself. really, I nearly even forgot an event was going to go on here.I'm not single, but really this event was a greater highlight as it was really just any day.

I like the alt coloration. Probably for one in mourning or outcast by the community or had their mate leave them? Or just plain alternate and cool looking.

I never said it did. Someone interpreted what I said to mean that.

I meant that a non-forumgoer would be unlikely to solve the mystery, as they would not be able to correlate the gardenia's colors to TJ's avatar.

Anyway, my second eggie is gonna hatch, I noticed that it could of hatched last night, lol

shikaru never said it would. They said being a forum member would increase your chance of figuring out how to get one xd.png Not that it would increase your chance of actually gettin' one.

I never said it did. Someone interpreted what I said to mean that.

I meant that a non-forumgoer would be unlikely to solve the mystery, as they would not be able to correlate the gardenia's colors to TJ's avatar.

oooooo ok! tongue.gif

OK, I do have to say that this is the first time that I have seen so many users getting together to try and figure out the secret to the Gardenialol flower giving. We were a team, albeit, a lost one, lol...

But it has been funm except for the lost sleep, lol (yawn)...

Well, I hope to get one, but if not, oh well...

Going hiking with my son for a bit, going to show him a mine I found.

Later, my friends, and good luck...

Thanks to TJ and the spriters on this years

dragons

I really wish it wasn't random though. I don't like randomness. D:

Actually I'm happy that they are send randomly. It would be awful to be left out on purpose. wink.gif I can live easier with just not being lucky.